EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What game was this perfect Barcelona game without giving real a chance it was a hit at real house after the controversy over the black unform Barcelona 4x0 Real Madrid.

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What game was this perfect Barcelona game without giving real a chance it was a hit at real house after the controversy over the black unform Barcelona 4x0 Real Madrid.
I watched the game Barça dominated the Real.

U

UzDarkHero

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It was wonderful game for Barca, I won't be surprised if they catch up with RM in La Liga. Xavi is doing his best.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.It was a surprising but an excellent performance by Barcelona.Aubameyang was the striker the club needed.Xavi is doing a good job in his first season .However , despite this great victory,I think Real Mdrid will be the champion.nothing will change ,that.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It was wonderful game for Barca, I won't be surprised if they catch up with RM in La Liga. Xavi is doing his best.
Real didn`t play anything but i think they`re unlikely to lose this title because the difference in points too big for a few rounds.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Good afternoon.It was a surprising but an excellent performance by Barcelona.Aubameyang was the striker the club needed.Xavi is doing a good job in his first season .However , despite this great victory,I think Real Mdrid will be the champion.nothing will change ,that.
Barça strengthened itself very well by bringing in several players league from the premier league and they are being well trained by xavi the team fit in in such a way that maybe not even he expected it to fit in so quickly.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It really was impressive. I would never bet on it. Xavi changed Barça from water to wine.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It really was impressive. I would never bet on it. Xavi changed Barça from water to wine.

certainly the merit is his, he brought some attacking players who integrated very quickly and this thing started to roll. All the respect to Xavi

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Benzema didn’t play, but that's not why the Real was beaten.
Barcelona on this day was very united and the tactics worked very well.
Xavi is finally starting to find out how to get the most out of the frame and even in the summer there are more good free players coming can arrive in the frame.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched the game, in my opinion, since Xavi has been at Barcelona, ​​things are going much better for barcelona, ​​and real madrid without benzema it will be difficult

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The players Barça brought in fit in very quickly and Dembélé and Auba have already played together in Dortmund.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I watched the game, in my opinion, since Xavi has been at Barcelona, ​​things are going much better for barcelona, ​​and real madrid without benzema it will be difficult
Unfortunately the real without Benzema doesn't work that Modric lineup as a striker didn't work and he still lost the midfield.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
an important psychological victory for Barcelona. many at the beginning of the season talked about the crisis of Barcelona and buried them, I believed in them and believed that the main thing was not to be left without the Champions League next year (now this question is gone). but it was a normal restructuring of the team, this happens with many superclubs. now it's important for Barcelona to win the Europa League, super teams like Manchester United, Atlético and Chelsea, having been in this tournament recently, have won it.
it so happened that now Real Madrid is very dependent on Benzema and they save him for the Champions League. I think Real Madrid will take this season to win the championship.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
an important psychological victory for Barcelona. many at the beginning of the season talked about the crisis of Barcelona and buried them, I believed in them and believed that the main thing was not to be left without the Champions League next year (now this question is gone). but it was a normal restructuring of the team, this happens with many superclubs. now it's important for Barcelona to win the Europa League, super teams like Manchester United, Atlético and Chelsea, having been in this tournament recently, have won it.
it so happened that now Real Madrid is very dependent on Benzema and they save him for the Champions League. I think Real Madrid will take this season to win the championship.
La liga is realdy for Real,only a very big disaster takes this title away from them but Barça is excited and Xavi is doing a great job.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona bought good players they lacked. and here is the result immediatel:)

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Barcelona bought good players they lacked. and here is the result immediatel:)
There were no expensive players and some came for free and others were borrowed with priority to buy cheap.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Although Barcelona has been recovering from the bad phase, I found Real's defeat a surprise in the way that it was totally dominated by Barça

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion ,Real was poorly chosen and without him the team and another