barca´s season

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how would you consider FC barcelona´s season after loosing UCL?

After two years in a row being eliminated in the same way in the champions league what positions should barca reenforce and what was the cause of not being able to hold a 3'0 lead twice?

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
clubs from england are much stronger than barcelona

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider it as a bad season, their target was the Champions League and they couldn't win!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I consider it as a bad season, their target was the Champions League and they couldn't win!

They're targeting Champions League every season so it's no surprise that they cant to win it all the time - does it automatically counts as bad season? I dont think so as long as they are actually winning some trophies unlike that small club from spanish capital who isn't even the best in Madrid :cool:

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They're targeting Champions League every season so it's no surprise that they cant to win it all the time - does it automatically counts as bad season? I dont think so as long as they are actually winning some trophies unlike that small club from spanish capital who isn't even the best in Madrid :cool:

4 UCLs in 5Years says otherwise

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
propably 2 trophies but whos gone celebrate this...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still, the season for Barcelona is unsuccessful. Yes, winning the Spanish championship with an advantage and no chance for other teams is super. but the fact that they lose in the Champions League, has the reputation of the club, especially given the three cups of their main counterparts - Real Madrid. if Messi did not score or he was tightly blocked, it seems that there is no one else to take the lead.

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I m very dissapointed of my team, but i hope that they in Next season win every thing, Forca Barca

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I found the season of Barça weak, and great team can not be eliminated twice in the same way as it was Barça

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a team like this it's considered a bad season, because after targeting this trophy for this many years and not achieving is a real trouble. They should reconsider their choices in terms of team management.

Dairenji

Dairenji

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Barca had average season, it was neither a good or bad

K

kientek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi promise before season start so we win every cup in this season :/ copa del rey is off,but not problem,but the UCL...this mentallity is incredible was-.-

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To win the La Liga title isn't something easy.

So, there is definitely a success to that achievement. But of course in the Champions League and in the cup final Barca had a total mess.

So, I think the result is average.

But I agree with the riddance of the sleepyhead macaroni Valverde.....

420stee420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To most clubs what Barca achieved this season is beyond the dream but from a Barca perspective it has to be considered poor, not just the cup defeats but the manner of them

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Valverde is certainly a good coach, but he stagnated. It would be interesting if Mourinho headed Barcelona

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
next season gone be bad too just look at this new shirts

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Valverde is certainly a good coach, but he stagnated. It would be interesting if Mourinho headed Barcelona

I cannot think of a manager less suited for Barça than Mourinho.

Barcelona is all about ball possession and Mourinho hates that.