Ballon D'or 2019

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is 6th time winner of Ballon D'or. This is unbelievable. Are you happy with results ?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This prize isn't as intresting anymore like it used to be some years ago so i don't care who wins it :rolleyes:

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This prize isn't as intresting anymore like it used to be some years ago so i don't care who wins it :rolleyes:

I agree the last two years it was a quite weird event without any ceremony. But this time they made like a proper event and it was streamed live unlike the previous two

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He thoroughly deserves winning it, in my opinion. He is the best in the world and that's that. Every year he scores loads of goals, wins lots of matches by his own. Even in tough times for the Barcelona team, he manages to shine.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I agree the last two years it was a quite weird event without any ceremony. But this time they made like a proper event and it was streamed live unlike the previous two

I believe there was some stream yes (with bad audio) but i guess i didn't miss anything from that ceremony as i watched Cagliari's 4:3 win over Sampdoria instead ...

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When Ronaldo did not show up for the ceremony, it became clear that Messi would win the prize.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When Ronaldo did not show up for the ceremony, it became clear that Messi would win the prize.

It became clear that he won't win the prize but who was still a question between Messi and van Dijk

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember 2010 when they gave Messi third his Ball ... instead.. supposed to be given to Andres Iniesta that year Spaine won Worl Cup in South Africa!!!
This year same sh*t !! Hate them!

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is the greatest player in the world!!! Who would win this competition? VvD? He is defender. Come on. Let's be serious.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember 2010 when they gave Messi third his Ball ... instead.. supposed to be given to Andres Iniesta that year Spaine won Worl Cup in South Africa!!!
This year same sh*t !! Hate them!

I remember 2010. And I would still give that Golden Ball to Wesley Sneijder, he won the Champions League, played in the World Cup final against Spain, where Iniesta scored the winning goal in extra time. In general, I agree with you that then it was necessary to reward someone from the "workers" - Iniesta or Sneijder.
But it is necessary to recognize that football is also a show, the result is brought mainly by creators. And coaches, captains and the press would vote for Messi or Ronaldo, not van Deik.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some kind of clowning, give to Messi when he won nothing, Bravo Franz football:thumpdown

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember 2010. And I would still give that Golden Ball to Wesley Sneijder, he won the Champions League, played in the World Cup final against Spain, where Iniesta scored the winning goal in extra time. In general, I agree with you that then it was necessary to reward someone from the "workers" - Iniesta or Sneijder.
But it is necessary to recognize that football is also a show, the result is brought mainly by creators. And coaches, captains and the press would vote for Messi or Ronaldo, not van Deik.

Completely agree (Give it to Iniesta or to Sneijde but not to Messi)!!! .... and still 6 Balls to Messi - that is BULL SH*T !!! (imho)

Last edited: