pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi All,

I am putting together a top 10 list for the biggest cheats in sport, if you had to name one - who would it be?

There have been a number of hot potato suggestions over the past few years, Lance Armstrong is hotly considered to be the No 1 pick but what about teams that cheat?

Be good to see some credible nominees from CC members as i will then put together a current top 10.

AR AR AR AR

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Nomination

Jon Jones lol

Tested positive for a banned steroid i hear..could be banned for 4 years if proven guilty - is that right?

Keep the cheats coming guys - any team nominations also.

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tested positive for a banned steroid i hear..could be banned for 4 years if proven guilty - is that right?

Keep the cheats coming guys - any team nominations also.

Jon Jones has been caught two times for illegal substances, second time after winning the championship which was later stripped, hes also hit and run a pregnant lady. Hes supposed to serve a mandatory ban but apparently hes ratted on other drug users and hes fighting next month. Hes only lost once that too by DQ for illegal elbows, but one may never know if hes cheated on all his previous fights..

You could also include the Russian athletics team as well, not sure if you can pick them out individually, but a vast majority of em were tested positive and iirc most of them were banned from competing in Rio 2016.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Houston Astros/Boston Red Sox!!

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All Olympians in track and field since forever.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all russians athletes

do you hate Russians? Are you accusing people on national grounds?
I thought that the world had been overrun by Nazism in the last century (World War 2) and condemned it, but apparently "sick" will always, unfortunately.
I don 't like to swear at all and especially try to avoid it in our forum. But I couldn 't fail to comment on your post, I 'm ashamed of you.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi All,

I am putting together a top 10 list for the biggest cheats in sport, if you had to name one - who would it be?

There have been a number of hot potato suggestions over the past few years, Lance Armstrong is hotly considered to be the No 1 pick but what about teams that cheat?

Be good to see some credible nominees from CC members as i will then put together a current top 10.

AR AR AR AR

In sports there were several cases when winners of marathon (42,195 m) were deprived of a medal because part of a distance passed by car or bus.
Mike Tyson. I didn 't read his memoirs, but they say it from there. He took drugs for a long time, and to hide it, he used an artificial penis filled with other people 's urine (of course, pure). And even before fights sniffed prohibited substances. I hope it 's not fake.

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My personal opinion is that over 50% of athletes are on illegal substances. Whether or not they get caught, or sought for them... it's another matter. Conspiracy mode on! :)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
British tennis player Dan Evans was banned for one year for positive cocaine test. :ahhhhh:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me, the number one scam in sports will certainly be the US team, which at the highest level encourages the use of doping. hacker group Fancy Bears hacked their site and published the first victims of the hackers were renowned tennis players Serena Williams and her older sister Venus, four-time Olympic champion American gymnast Simone Biles and Olympic champion in Rio de Janeiro basketball player Elena Delle Donne.they received permission to use doping for therapeutic purposes. Documents were also presented that the United States spent considerable money to incriminate Russian athletes.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all russians athletes
where at least one proof, time will put everything in its place, a number of falsifications with signatures have already been proven, everything is still to come. And you give a detailed answer once you blame all Russian athletes.