Did Arsenal deliberately lose?

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt get to watch the game because it was on bt sport but the reviews say Arsenal played very badly.
With Auba suddenly disappearing for personal reasons,you would have thought Laca would be in the line up?
Despite being 1-0 down after 25 mins, Laca was kept on the bench for the full game and your best chance of scoring is out the window.
Sometimes i wonder if teams deliberately throw their games in the FA cup to concentrate in the Premier league, where they might get a shot at champions league.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just know that managers bring out the young players to play in the cup games and the money for club in cup ties is not as high than the Premier League, Europa League and UEFA Champions League. Most managers don't take cup games as serious as the others just because of the money side of things.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't think so.. but at least now they can focus on climbing a few places in the championship

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a arsenal fan they definetely did not want to lose just lost to the better team on the day, the fa cup has been our only real chance of silvereare these past few years, but i was not too dissapointed to see us go out they really need to put all there effort into the league from now on,plus way too many games for the players leading to constant injuries

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal vs Manchester.Utd this Saturday betting on Man.Utd odds 2.50 100%:cool::cool::cool:

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something very strange is going on in Arsenal, and because of this, such differences in results and in the game! I think that top players will go to play for the Cannoniers only for very big money ...