Argentina vs Italy

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A match between the America's Cup champion and the Euro champion is being analyzed. If it were given, who do you think would win? I go through my country, argentina would be the winner.

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just because Argentina won you want that... How many time exist both tournaments? And now you want that? Keep dreaming, and if that happend it is a joke.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do I understand correctly? that the FIFA Confederations Cup was canceled. a little more than a year left before the World Cup in Qatar, I think we will see Argentina and Italy there.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In a single match I believe that Argentina has total conditions to win. Now, if the question were which team has the best chances of being world champions next year, my answer would definitely be Italy.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope this match will take place. It will be interesting to see who is stronger in most of the world.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I understand that FIFA had suspended the match, but hopefully it would happen, it would be good to see a match by both teams !!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be very cool if they make a match between the winners of the Euro and Copa America on an ongoing basis. I think the first match should be dedicated to Diego Maradonna

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
On a neutural ground I give it to Italy. The Messi factor would not be enough.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Depends on who refs it. If ref flashes yellow cards early, Italy wins. If he lets them play, Argentina would be favored. Hope they play it.

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Argentina is living a good moment,They can win this match easily against Italy.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, but it seems to me that Italy is playing better football at the moment!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
As expected, a likely match between Argentina and Italy is currently being discussed in Napoli and I hope this will happen. I think the game will be equal, since both teams have young promising players in all lines. There will be active pressure, will play the role of performers in the class, which means Messi and his teammates will make the team necessary

postscript. I'm a fan of Argentina and that's why I think so:D:D:p:p:p

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be an incredible match, two great teams with great players. I think Argentina would win.