Argentina more than deserved to be world champion

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a tournament it's been thus far! I'm not going to lie, when france scored twice so soon, I truly believed they had the momentum to win.
I find it incredible that France just began playing 80 minutes into the World Cup final and nearly escaped punishment.
In the opening 45 minutes, France only made 11 touches. They were essentially just sprinting behind the ball.
Early in the second half, France cranked up the pace and after around minute 80, they where back out of nowhere, just crazy.
Those last 15 minutes of the second half and then all of overtime was nail-biting intense. One of the best championship games in sports history!
Messi is the GOAT and well deseved win for Argentina! He can finally complete his trophy cabinet.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, Argentina deserved this cup for everything they played, a wonderful level of football without words.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The best team in the world won and finally it was given to our god Messi! :love::love::love:

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree!! Messi deserves..... Argentina X France ...what a final!!

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
brazil was a joke in the cup, with the team they had, it was supposed to win this world cup, Argentina didn't play much, France deserved the cup

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Even more so that Messi had to have that title, the guy and the best in the world after Pelé
I think that Messi deserved to be the world champion. The Argentina team would not have won this award without Messi.

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is now only looking for pele he is the greatest footballer on the planet in activity

H

HeiligerKevin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil was a joke in the cup, with the team they had, it was supposed to win this world cup, Argentina didn't play much, France deserved the cup
Argentina dominated France for like 70 minutes, conceded 2 Goals and still went on to play with them on eye level.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Brazil was a joke in the cup, with the team they had, it was supposed to win this world cup, Argentina didn't play much, France deserved the cup
I can't agree with you. Argentina was dominant against France in the final. I didn't watch all the matches of those two teams, but the final deservedly went in favor of Argentina if you ask me.

And also I don't agree that Brazil was joke.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I couldn't agree more. Croatia was not a top contender and Brazil should've beaten them.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, the winners are not judged to win, they deserved the game was almost equal Well, the best Messi as always I think many of his fans are very happy with this victory:)

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Messi is the next king after Pele, and Argentina deserves its champions won at court

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, he deserved it in all fairness for what Messi did and represents for football, for those who love football, they loved to see Messi being world champion in his last cup, he left with a golden key.

J

jj6m

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
totally agree. he was so much better than the lazy Mbappe. who was a hinderance for France for much of the game

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It was a well-deserved Argentinian victory, but it was a beautiful show that they both gave us!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Argentina won, they did what they had to do to win, so of course they deserve it. Congrats to Argentina!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most people have been waiting for Argentina to win the World Cup for many years. I've only been waiting for this for 20 years. And now that day has come.

GkjH6q

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am glad that Messi won his cup, which he missed in his career, and celebrated the whole of Argentina.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! Argentina more than deserved to be Champion World! I'm fully, more than... agree whit this wonderful affirmative!
Nothing more, and nothing less! Nothing add!

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Even more so that Messi had to have that title, the guy and the best in the world after Pelé
The national team of Argentina showed us real football. But let's be honest, if Argentina didn't have a player like Messi, there would be no victory.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Argentina - Saudi Arabia - 1:2. Sometimes it is useful to start from the worst. After the death of Maradona, his soul moved into Messi. It is clear that at the age of 35, Messi was enlightened, he was not only a star, but also for the first time at the World Cup - a real leader of the team. And the team, which included many young players, for whom Leo is a god, was ready to die for him.Scaloni turned out to be a very flexible coach from a tactical point of view. The team has never repeated the formations in two matches in a row and has never released the same squad. All the time there was some kind of adjustment for a specific opponent, and there was never such a thing: “Leo will come out and decide.” And that's why Leo went out and decided. Because there was a team on the field.Last year's victory at the America's Cup for the first time in 28 years played a huge psychological role, especially the fact that Brazil was beaten in the final at the Maracana. This took a huge burden off the shoulders of the Argentines, they believed that they were capable of anything at all.Very timely received a click on the nose from Saudi Arabia. Here, however, two options were possible. Either the team falls apart and quarrels, as happened to the Belgians after the loss to Morocco (and in the second round), or, on the contrary, it additionally unites, understands that, according to Messi, “now every match until the end of the tournament is the final”, and turns into a gang . True, in the first half with mexico, she was only a gang, forgetting about football. But then one blow from Messi - perhaps even the main one for Argentina in this tournament - turned everything upside down.