J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is probably the last world cup for Messi, and I think it will all turn out that Messi will raise this cup above his head and his titles someone will soon not surpass

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
This world cup has been full of surprises. For sure they are favourites right now but if france win today that could change and even Morocco and Croatia have a c.15% each of winning it all

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that the 4 that arrived all have possibilities.
I loved the surprise of Morocco.
I think that Argentina has a team with a lot of character and personality, the match with Croatia will be very tough.
Argentina has an advantage over the rest, had a surprising start and had to overcome that defeat.
He had a tie with the netherlands on the hour and had to recover from that situation and with a lot of character he won on penalties.
I think he's a serious candidate and I hope that's the case, because both the coaching staff and the players and Messi deserve it.
The elimination of Ecuador, Uruguay and brazil made me very sad, especially because of Neymar, who I love and it made me very sad to see him cry. At least he will still have another world cup
France is a great team, I always said that it was the great candidate.
Cheers:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is probably the last world cup for Messi, and I think it will all turn out that Messi will raise this cup above his head and his titles someone will soon not surpass
I hope that doesn't happen.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, the match between Holland and Argentina was the best at the tournament, worthy of the final. In the match against Brazil, the Croats showed that they are not going home, it is too early to give Argentina the championship, and they are facing a tough match.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
we hope that Messi will take this and the last cup for him I don't watch football but I know this player, he is a legend, I hope he will end his career after winning and leave beautifully:)

neptunas888

neptunas888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've been a fan of Argentina since childhood. I really like this team. I think Argentina will play France in the final. If Argentina wins, it will be a great result for the national team and of course for Messi, for whom this is most likely the last World Cup:)

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, the cup and the title are taken, well, I was not mistaken with Argentina:)