Argentina - Croatia ( Are you afraid Leo Messi !?! Gdessi ???

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
O yes we beat that mfjust like that.Can be neutral here....go go Croatia.If we win these ,we go in 1/8.But i like Leo,but he not have any chance,because his team play bad with him,because they all looked him.Without him,argentina probably play better :D...true !

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm worried about the Argentine national team, but I have a feeling that Messi today can drown in tears of grief.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Modric is playing better than Messi.I think that Croátia will win.It's gonna be a good game to watch.I'll support Croatia.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the match will be combative. I will not be surprised by any result. but in General, I would like to see Argentina and Croatia go to the next round. and I don't understand why everyone is so scolded Messi, he still shows himself. he is one of the best football players in the world, we should be glad that we can see his game and wish him to show the best.

A

Aglarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This will be an interesting match, Croatia will not play so defensively as Iceland so it will be easier for Argentina to attack, on the other hand Argentina's defense is really shaky and if they start losing they often get really nervous and it will be hard for them to turn the match around.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
must win game today messi needs to step after missing a pk in the first game lets go

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm betting on a 1-1 for this one. Hope to see a great match though !

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With Aguero healthy this year I would really like to see him and Argentina lift the cup!

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The curse of the world championships he has

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will be a nice game to watch, beacause Argentina is so unbalanced.

But why negative about Messi; he's a nice guy and excelent soccer player:
Even former fifa boss (Blatter?) said : "Messi .. the ideal son-in-law", as compared to "Ronaldo .. every mothers worst nightmare".

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia is playing better than Argentina. I think that Croatia will win.My guess is 1x0.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croats look fresh and united team I think they will not lose today.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hopefully we'll see goal(s) in the second half ... :rolleyes:

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice Croatia, verry good team. Shame for Argentine.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a fantastic game! Croatia crushed Argentina with no mercy.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi can't handle the pressure. I don't even know why he's the captain. His body language was so off. Even when they were coming to the pitch at half time he looked so off & was all alone. Not something you'd expect of of the captain of the team.
Compare this to a certain someones attitude & mentality it's really easy to see who's the better player overall

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia just made a fan out of this American!!! Well done Croatia!!!

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have no words,Croatia is just a powerful game

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
My Croatiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebić, Modrić, Rakitić!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 0!!!!!!!! Where are(gdje si) you Messi :)

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi can't handle the pressure. I don't even know why he's the captain. His body language was so off. Even when they were coming to the pitch at half time he looked so off & was all alone. Not something you'd expect of of the captain of the team.
Compare this to a certain someones attitude & mentality it's really easy to see who's the better player overall
Did Messi play this evening?

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Croatiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebić, Modrić, Rakitić!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 0!!!!!!!! Where are(gdje si) you Messi :)
Messi and the whole Argentina will have nightmares with all these names,specialy Modric :the best player untill now in my oppinion.