smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I watched every hole of Tiger Woods group today at the Masters. He finished at -4 and looked great. I think he could win this thing again. Anyone else watching? Thoughts?

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Tiger Woods, is going to win the Master's. He looked good and comfortable out there. You know as it goes, he will get better each day.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tiger looked good. Greens were very soft and no wind today. Greens will firm up and wind will pick up. Let's see how he does Friday with an afternoon tee time.

I still think one of the long hitters (Thomas, Wolf , Rahm, DJ, etc) is still heavily favored. It was nice to see Tiger play well.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tiger

Yes I as well watched his 1st round. Not sure if he can win again but one never knows. LOL Nice to see him get off to a good start. From what I have read this time of year the greens are soft so that will be a benefit to all Players I assume.

Here's hoping he will continue playing at the top of his game!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tiger Woods looks like he could contend for another masters title with the way he is playing.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Rahm will win the Masters but it’s good to see Tiger playing well

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DJ is a bit short on majors just as Greg Norman was so I hope he can close it out today

N

Northnorth123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tiger getting a 10 on a par 3 is so 2020

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They showed replays of Tiger bending down to pick up his ball at several different holes. It is very clear that his back is really affecting his play. Even Tiger himself when interviewed said that he can walk with no problems. It's the bending and twisting that causes him problems....and there is a lot of bending and twisting in golf. The announcers/analysts went on to say how much more impressive his 2019 win truly was, considering what he is going through after what?? ...4 back surgeries?