Anyone watch golf?

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 100 on Tiger getting +6650 odds. I doubt he wins but 100 to win 6600 is worth a shot.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`d rather play it,,,but as far as Tiger goes,the talent is inside,it just doesn`t go away.He just has to find it.:stupido2: Too bad his father wasn`t still around.God bless him.;)

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play Golf must be nice. Walk a lot, nice view and intersting game. But to watch on TV or online, no way !

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch the phoenix open, so close to home. I get a good 18 holes in every 3-4 months, not the most ideal game since I am younger, not many my age who play.

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The game is for me very interesting , but are not the audience of this game don't even know professionals

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play Golf must be nice. Walk a lot, nice view and intersting game. But to watch on TV or online, no way !
On a nice summer`s day,with a friend beside you,a beer in hand.The tree`s,the smell of grass,,It`s a beautiful game,,,,:ciao:

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have ADD too bad to watch golf, and have way too much pain to play it!:D:D

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
buddies, beer, carts, and golf is a great time lol. as far as my bet goes, not looking good. tiger is +1, 6 shots back.

Last edited:
A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone has their favorite sport, for me it is boring, it is true that it has its difficulty and the players are professionals, but soccer rules! jajajajaja and the only player I know is tiger woods and is no longer recognized as before.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never even tried, I consider this kind of sport boring

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't think golf is fun to watch.

JDCT12

JDCT12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love golf; been playing forever. I don't think Lefty likes me to watch him though. I am waiting for Tiger to come play the Travelers

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When did you make that bet odds or not even close to that any longer

C

clyde86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That seems like some SUPERIOR odds lol...id take a few other golfers to for a little bit...knowing that tiger winning is still a huge payoff

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
golf is broing as fu***k don't know how anyone watches it id rather watch happy Gilmore lol

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When did you make that bet odds or not even close to that any longer
mid february. this was before his 12th, 2nd, and 5th place finishes his last three tournaments. tiger went from 28-1 at valspar to 9-1 at bay hill. he's currently 13-1 to win the masters.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only time I saw it was "Tiger Woods best shoots collection"... The complete match, no way, I can´t stand it.