Anybody ready for some NFL Football??

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are so close to the regular season but it is taking forever to get here. I cant wait for some football. I am a die hard Washington Redskins fan, I hope we can make some noise this season!!

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Redskins make noise every year. Too bad its usually about RGIII disappointing or about the team mascot.

Alas I am a Bills fan. Usually the only time we are talked about is when they are showing a Brady highlight film.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so pumped for fantasy football season long,daily fantasy and the game in genrally

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait and what makes this season so awesome is I am a die hard Steelers fan and live in NE and they play each other in the season opener :)

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still concentrating on baseball :~/

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so pumped for fantasy football season long,daily fantasy and the game in genrally

Yeah I just recently got into fantasy football about a couple years ago and now I am hook. I won the last two leagues I was in. Cant wait til it start up again! This year seems like its deeper and I dont really know who will be my 1st pick yet.

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a Dolphin fan and this is one year that I am genuinely excited for the season to begin. Brady out for 1/4 of the season helps tremendously. We should be able to open up with a 4/5 game win streak as no one early on should challenge us.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Dolphin fan and this is one year that I am genuinely excited for the season to begin. Brady out for 1/4 of the season helps tremendously. We should be able to open up with a 4/5 game win streak as no one early on should challenge us.

Hey now, I am a Redskins fan and we play yall on week one. We gonna put up a fight! I dont know what to expect this year not really getting my hopes up too high but if RG3 gets his head right this year we can do some damage.

M

Mheat2013

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't wait to see what Jameis Winston gonna do

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey now, I am a Redskins fan and we play yall on week one. We gonna put up a fight! I dont know what to expect this year not really getting my hopes up too high but if RG3 gets his head right this year we can do some damage.

Hoping for RG3 to get his head on right might be too much to ask to be honest with you. He has just not been the same since that injury in the playoffs. I am not sold on him being an elite QB. Now he has to go against a very nasty pass rush, a defense that will take away the run and force you to throw outside to receivers covered by pretty good corners.

I think this will be closer than it should be but Miami wins 20-10

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
still seems too soon. temperature is in the upper 90s here.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With an entirely new coaching staff and a new-look defense, the Atlanta Falcons should win the NFC South.

Over 8 1/2 win total.

+200 money line to win division.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hoping for RG3 to get his head on right might be too much to ask to be honest with you. He has just not been the same since that injury in the playoffs. I am not sold on him being an elite QB. Now he has to go against a very nasty pass rush, a defense that will take away the run and force you to throw outside to receivers covered by pretty good corners.

I think this will be closer than it should be but Miami wins 20-10

I am not giving up on him just yet. This is clearly the make or break season for him of whether or not the Redskins move forward with him but I think he will be much better improved this year than he has been previously. He has the potential to be elite (see rookie season) he just have to put in the work and be consistent.... And yes the Dolphins have improved on Defense this season but the Redskins and RG3 will be ready week 1!!

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not giving up on him just yet. This is clearly the make or break season for him of whether or not the Redskins move forward with him but I think he will be much better improved this year than he has been previously. He has the potential to be elite (see rookie season) he just have to put in the work and be consistent.... And yes the Dolphins have improved on Defense this season but the Redskins and RG3 will be ready week 1!!

I dunno man - he has time to figure it out though because he is still young but and Washington invested so much in him they have no choice but to give him time. I just don't see it happening. Hopefully if he figures it out it begins in Week 2 haha

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dunno man - he has time to figure it out though because he is still young but and Washington invested so much in him they have no choice but to give him time. I just don't see it happening. Hopefully if he figures it out it begins in Week 2 haha

Yep the biggest keyword is he is still YOUNG. I just finish watching the interview from training camp yesterday and its something different about him. Like he is more focus and determined instead of focusing on his own brand and talking about it like he did last season, he is working on improving. So around 4pm est September 13 Win or Lose I will be looking for you!:cool:

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Well you should give up on him, RG3 sucks at the QB position. He's fragile, dumb and not a hard worker. He's the last one to show up for the practices and the first one to leave.