Any1 else watched finals aussie open Tennis.?:)

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if there's anyone else that enjoys watching tennis? The men's final of the Aussie open tennis just took place this weekend and it was a really great final. Rodger Federer beat Rafa Nadal in five sets. And Serena and Venus played against each other and of course serena won again..... I feel both of these matches were kind of historic for tennis, as we might not see any of those players play against each other again ,,,,in a final. Just wondering if anyone else enjoyed these matches also? And did your favorite win?? Now we have to wait for the French Open in a few months:)

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one likes tennis? Awww lol...

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luv tennis butt missed this tournmant

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The final of Brothers Williams is not interesting to see. I watched the man's final. I was rooting for Rafa, but Federer in the decisive moments were better. I enjoyed this rivalry. Just like old good days :)

Last edited:
rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you meant the Williams sisters not Brothers but I understood what you meant:) and I was rooting for rafa also. If he can stay healthy he might have a good chance at his favorite t ornament the French Open.....

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you meant the Williams sisters not Brothers but I understood what you meant:) and I was rooting for rafa also. If he can stay healthy he might have a good chance at his favorite t ornament the French Open.....

Yeah, Rafa is good. He should take the revenge from Federer.
And what about Williams... I'll just post a photo here.
s3.png

Doping? No, just the girl is sick and she needs some medicine :)