Any Super Bowl Traditions?

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine is pretty simple, since I graduated college I usually go to a buddies house that I grew up with to watch the game and do some catching up with old friends. Usually we talk sports and shoot some pool before the game starts, but this year he has a new born baby boy and that won't be happening this year so I will be breaking tradition and instead going to a party with some friends from work. Still gotta have my cheese dip and chicken wings. With the big game being tomorrow I was just wondering if anybody else had any Super Bowl traditions or foods you can't watch big games without?

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im starting a new tradition this year. Its called the boycott. Im sure ive missed 1 or 2 in my life since i was 7 or 8. Im almost 50 now.

Until the nfl starts excluding people who beat women, torture dogs and the like, leagues dead to me.

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tradition

I usually beg my wife to let me see the game and if she lets me i make her a snack and she lets me have some,then , i talk about all my buddies having their Superbowl parties and she laughs and asks for more chips. fun times