Any Miami Dolphins fans on here?

vagrantjunki3

vagrantjunki3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I grew up pretty close to Miami, now in Denver but I'm really hyped for the upcoming season even with us losing a few players(that we were probably overpaying anyway).

Sometimes I play the zone poker on ignition just to sit in the Dolphins channel lol.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was born in Alabama but moved to Florida when I was 2. That said, I'm an Alabama fan from birth, and the last few years Miami has picked up some Alabama players in Minkah and Kenyan so I like Miami a bit. I'm really curious to see how minkah fits in into the nfl.

vagrantjunki3

vagrantjunki3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was born in Alabama but moved to Florida when I was 2. That said, I'm an Alabama fan from birth, and the last few years Miami has picked up some Alabama players in Minkah and Kenyan so I like Miami a bit. I'm really curious to see how minkah fits in into the nfl.

From what I've been reading hes already making a great impression on the coaches and showing the other rookies what good work ethic looks like. Im really excited about him.

Also I lived right outside Montgomery for a year, Bama always has a killer squad.