Any good movies or documentaries about sports betting?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there any good movies or documentaries about sports betting?

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"Snatch" This movie — the most known and favourite among wide audience. The director Guy Richie shot the criminal comedy which is revised surely by more than two times. In it it is told about life of bandits — their transactions, punishments and hazardous entertainments. What the scene when robbers rush into bookmaker office is necessary and find empty cash desk there. Kartin's "swindle" was nominated for 10 Oscars, and received seven of them. It became classical for all who are fond of cinema. The main character realizes difficult planned and risky swindle to revenge for life of the friend. He is represented the owner of bookmaker office and, finally, cunning induces the murderer to rely in $500,000 which that, of course, loses.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, i can't recommend one. A few days ago i had a podcast that was about this topic, really sparked my interest in professional sports betting.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The Stu Ungar Story was good, covered his aspects of sportsbetting.

I really liked Hardball with Keanu Reaves, he gets himself in a hole with his bookie and has to coach baseball to kids in the projects just to get a loan from a friend to continue gambling.

Check out the video of Amarillo Slim on YouTube titled Anything to Win.

Really good documentary on his sportsbetting/betting career.

The guy fixed a baseball game and made money off of it.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
focus

Focus is a really interesting movie with Will Smith and one of the most beautiful actress in the entertainment area, Margot Robbie. It is not a betting documentary but part of the movie is based on sports betting.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't think of many, and I suspect there's a good reason for that: a movie based around a sports bettor, especially a successful one, would be very boring. The nominal hero would just be doing research and crunching numbers and then sitting around watching as other people do the cool, movie-worthy stuff that decides whether their bet wins or not.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Molly’s Game was really good, it’s a poker movie rather than Sports betting but definitely worth the watch

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite is the money for two. very inspiring indeed the right actor, describing it as in real life. forces to look at it from the outside. all recommend

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remembered the film "Two for the Money" with Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey.
For some reason, "Lucky Number Slevin" was remembered, but this film is more about near the betting world.
And every player 's dream on sports bets, it is an almanac of sports statistics from the film "Back to the Future," couldn 't help but remember))).

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars