Any Formula 1 fans here?

T

tomycs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Although Hamilton already won the championship, I still look forward for the remaining 3 races.
The last one in Austin was full of drama, overtakes and action. And the one before that, in Russia, was also a fun race (lots of crashes). My favorite one from this year is still the hungarian gp, that was perfect :)
I really hope next year Ferrari can put a decent car under Vettel, so he can fight with Hamilton all year long.

Ohh and I have to mention the rookie, Verstappen. I can't believe that at 18 years old he is able to drive like a true champion already, what a talent.

luxembourg

luxembourg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a McLaren fan, I really sad watching F-1 this year)

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my favorite driver was Michael Schumacher.

luxembourg

luxembourg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorites were Coulthard and Häkkinen.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stopped following F1 this year, as only a handful of the races are being shown on TV here now.

I've always been a Ferrari fan though, hope they can actually mount a challenge next year.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to watch F1 since late 80's. I stopped watching it twice: around 2002 because of Shumi (He won all the time and that was boring. When Alonso became champion I watched again).
And around 2014 when I heard the "sound" of the new engines and saw the ugly cars...

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jenson Button is one of my favorite also.

P

ProntoGM

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a big fan of Formula 1. My favorite driver - Lewis Hamilton, before I was rooting for McLaren Mercedes, Lewis is now in favor of Mercedes I am a fan of them.