Any Buffalo Bills Fans?

army-ninja

army-ninja

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do folks think of replacing our first winning coach with a mediocre coach?

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First winning coach??? Didn't they go to 4 straight super bowls under Marv Levy? I know it's been a while but the Bills haven't been bad forever. As far as the new coach, Rex Ryan, I hate the hire. Already having a top tier D, they need someone to build an offense. Rex goes from Geno Smith to EJ Manuel. This won't end well unless they acquire some sort of stud QB.

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This hire will show whether rex is really a good coach or just overhyped

The bills could be a good team

but go steelers :)

army-ninja

army-ninja

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, I should clarify.. First winning coach in over 10 years. We have not even made the playoffs since the last century.

Marv Levy was the greatest coach the Bll's ever had!!

We also did not fire Marone, he quit, but the point I was making was that the Bills do not replace talent or mediocre talent with great talent, we replace with mediocrity...

Bill's fan since I started watching football in 1986!!!

M

Mheat2013

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not a buffalo fan but I think they will be a playoff contender this season

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pats fan here, that said the Bills SUCK!

Jk...

I think Rex is a decent coach, I'm concerned with his ability to keep a locker room poised when his QB struggles, that said I love parody in sports, I became a Pats fan when Favre Retired, as he was always my favorite player I followed him until he retired then fell into my hometown team, and considering I think Brady is an amazing talent as well. Rex has an pretty amazing defensive core, and a great RB now. Who knows! I think they AFC East is going to have a fun year.