Anti-doping!

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sensation in the world of anti-doping! WADA has significantly reduced the penalties for the use of cocaine and marijuana. Starting from 1 January 2021, a disqualification for cocaine and marijuana would be minimal. Prior to this decision, the penalty is up to 4 years. Now, the sentence will be reduced to 3 months. And you can not take cocaine in the competitive period. I support the decision by WADA on marijuana, but cocaine is a potent drug that seriously undermine health. What do you think about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe they should follow the athletes around,,,walk behind them with a baggie at their bottoms so they can check for foreign substances whenever they want,,,, :reddy:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Half of my football team used to do coke before games and at the half. The health reasons you state are meaningless here, the part that isn't meaningless is that it ramps your motor up, and that is a on field advantage. Marijuana on the other hand won't give you any advantage in any major sport, if anything a disadvantage, and is silly it is even tested for. The only "sports" that it would even be useful in is stuff like chess, or darts, things along those lines. Coke on the other hand would give you a huge boost in the usual physical sports, and Olympic sports. A governing body isn't concerned of your health, or they would ban sweets, and sugary drinks, and processed foods and so on. Those rules aren't to protect the athlete from harm from drugs, they are there to keep the field even. Could you imagine a boxer, or mma guy on pcp??? You couldnt hurt him, and he literally could rip your head off. That is banned for that reason, not because the harm the drug would do to the user's body. It's really silly Marijuana is even tested for at all.

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that cocaine and marijuana are hazardous for our health and all the athletes that make use of it to take advantage in competitions should be banned.

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anti-doping is the biggest scam of the century. Every professional athlete is on something. the question is n what. I am convinced that 99% of professional athletes aren't natural.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drugs are evil. Who took drugs from athletes must be disqualified for life. And if we talk about doping in general, it needs to be allowed. Because after each competition, Olympiad, World Cup, athletes are disqualified for doping. And it turns out that you watched the competition in vain, was rooting for your favorite athlete in vain. And if you allow everyone, then everyone will be on an equal footing.

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They used to ban Meldonium, but now you can buy it in any pharmacy in Belarus - this is silly. And like what is the reason to ban for 3 months? If you win something big, you can rest for 3 months without competitions anyway. This is weird...

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the issue of drugs should be better controlled more in sports

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d like to see team penalties if a player is tested positive. The peer pressure might reduce the likelihood of a player being tempted to take performance inducing drugs.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is good news for athletes who are addicted to drugs.