Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko ?

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the summer this will be eagerly anticipated match, who would win? It is said that the winner of this match will face Kubrat Pulev (Cobra)? Your views?

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a litlle suprised bookmaker odds, maybe main factor is home stadium
ciFRIiJ.png

I think will be 12 rounds and Kitschko win

M

MarmeDon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Klitchko. Because after his lose last year from Fury, he will change something in his mind and technics. He will retire soon, so i think he want to show his best.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Really would like to see the winner of this match against Pulev, but my observations force me to predict the following:
- If Joshua wins, he will try everything to escape the match against Cobra
- If Klitschko wins - 50:50 he will retire or accept the match, because of his previous win against Cobra
..., if this last possibility occurs, there are good chances for Pulev to revenge, but I am pessimistic, because Klitschko is really approaching his age limit for boxing ....

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Joshua is overhyped (similar to Wilder) and will lose comfortably. I don't think he'll be able to cope with the jab at all.

BadFishy8

BadFishy8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Joshua all day guys... theres a reason i had bet on tyson fury when he fought klitsch... hes getting slow... he cant throw a nice right without leaving a sad jab out there pawing just to figure out his range... and his feet are slow... its just now since heavyweight actually has some talent... he wont ever hold a title again... his brother was a MUCH better athelete and boxer, dont forget when he had lennox hurting bad... his brother is much more agile and cerebral

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He always was a good boxer, but age affects all people, each athlete tries to win all the big heights. so I think that he is not have lose in the game))

I

irinafox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont want to see this fight. Klichko always win, because hes hands realy long and strong punch. Klichko brothers stupid champs. Its my opinion!

Levitsky

Levitsky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That been very intersting fight. Many change for over IBF