Anthony Joshua loses! unanimous decision.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some say that Antony was unrecognizable after the 4th round, others say it was a boxing class, but did he lose so he could have a third fight?, and if he does, it will be the moment of truth.
Usyk new champion and unification of the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO belts. Parabens and represented.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joshua was surprised, who showed nothing in battle. Usyk deserved the victory with his efforts

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I think there will most likely be a rematch..I hope I can see a better fight.Joshua will need to improve his last performance, which was really poor,if he really wants to get his belts back.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usyk deserved the win

i am happy for him . but i like both boxers . they are both very good boxers and both also seem to be good people in general too

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usyk could finish with a knockout. He just knew that he was going ahead on points and did not push. The Ukrainian completely controlled the fight, congratulations to all the fans. The rematch would be interesting to see, Joshua would probably prepare better, this time he underestimated the opponent ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some say that Antony was unrecognizable after the 4th round, others say it was a boxing class, but did he lose so he could have a third fight?, and if he does, it will be the moment of truth.
Usyk new champion and unification of the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO belts. Parabens and represented.
friend I'm just wondering, answer if it's not difficult. How does it occur to you to create topics that already exist and not even one, why? I will never understand this for sure.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend I'm just wondering, answer if it's not difficult. How does it occur to you to create topics that already exist and not even one, why? I will never understand this for sure.

because when I created it, I didn't think there was already a similar topic..:smile:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
because when I created it, I didn't think there was already a similar topic..:smile:
It's okay friend. It happens, you need to be more careful. He underestimated the sopereika, there will be revenge, I'm sure.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
what was the odd for Oleksandr Usyk to win this fight ? :rolleyes::confused: