jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
As if Lionel Messi needed to break some record.
Now with his Instagram account together with 62 million likes.
It's really unbelievable how beloved this soccer monster is.
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
:):):):):):):):):):):)
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·

W3F5NHI5W5EEDNWHKZRSQMJIBI.PNG

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There was a campaign to dislike an egg photo that has the record πŸ˜‚

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
to him a lot of fanatov at all miru ego love star and jerk football rad him even they who not favorite football suck happy him confident;)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Really glad for him. He is a God of football!
He is the God of football indeed and I admire his skills but he still is a greedy lucky twat that he got away with severe tax fraud.
Yes 23 months on probation and a few millions as a fine, which is pocket money for him, IS getting away with it :)
No one believes him he didn't know anything about it.

olejean

olejean

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
He is the God of football indeed and I admire his skills but he still is a greedy lucky twat that he got away with severe tax fraud.
Yes 23 months on probation and a few millions as a fine, which is pocket money for him, IS getting away with it :)
No one believes him he didn't know anything about it.

I don't know him personally and don't know the situation in which he found himself, so I can't criticize him regarding the alleged violations of the law. The only things I can see watching him on TV are his skills and incomparableness on the football pitch.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I don't know him personally and don't know the situation in which he found himself, so I can't criticize him regarding the alleged violations of the law. The only things I can see watching him on TV are his skills and incomparableness on the football pitch.
they are not alleged..he was prosecuted and found guilty in Spain for tax fraud.
But naturally no one cares about that anymore. It's been years and now he is celebrated as a god by argentina. Good for him :)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Lionel messi without a doubt has written his name in the golden pages of soccer... a career full of successes... and the most admirable thing is a personal life away from drugs... dedicated entirely to soccer... he is a show of his great discipline

neptunas888

neptunas888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Messi and the Argentine team made the history of their country real! I'm not surprised by so many likes, because every time such an event happens, it attracts attention on social networks:cool:

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Overrated, the greatest player of all time is dying of cancer and the soccer world owes PELE a great debt it can never pay, he is the reason soccer is around today, he was the Tiger and MJ before they became icons, Messie has benefitted from social media, ehhh RIP Pele!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a record!. Messi is a great football player but especially, a simple person.He deserves this success

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Lionel messi without a doubt has written his name in the golden pages of soccer... a career full of successes... and the most admirable thing is a personal life away from drugs... dedicated entirely to soccer... he is a show of his great discipline
Well..except for greediness as the prosecution cause of tax fraud proves :)

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Considering that this photo of Messi with the Cup is currently gaining more than 70 million likes, then 100 million likes are definitely not far off and it is unlikely that he will be beaten in the near future(y)

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Messi in football is not from this planet he is above everyone even with his age