Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua II

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello mates, who do you think wins in this rematch? Some say that Ruiz Jr. was only lucky the first time, and that in this rematch, AJ knocked him out.

I think that AJ was too confident in the first fight, and this second time the fight will be more closed, but I think Andy Ruiz can knock Anthony Anthony again.

Well let's hope Ruiz wins, because he's my favorite fighter.:cool:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though he is young, it's almost a win or you're done for aj. I'm curious what shape with ruiz be in. Is he going to do his usual, or is he going to come out toned up. I could see him over training to try to prove he is legit and that could cost him.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I've seen some interviews he did in Spanish, and he has said that he will arrive in a better way than last time, although I don't think he will get an audomen with six pack.:D
Even though he is young, it's almost a win or you're done for aj. I'm curious what shape with ruiz be in. Is he going to do his usual, or is he going to come out toned up. I could see him over training to try to prove he is legit and that could cost him.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as he doesn't over dinner it, that shouldn't be an issue. I've seen so many times where a people said a fighterror was in their best shape ever and such, yet ends up gassed after 3 rounds, when they could go a full fight easily when they had a little extra baggage.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I'd like Andy Ruiz to win because he's such a nice guy, I feel like it's going to be like the Lennox Lewis vs Hasim Rahman II fight!! :D:D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy money,,,,AJ in a walk. $$$ ;) $$$

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joshua will win and return everything back to its place, thereby proving that 1 fight was an accident!

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anthony Joshua !!!! he is the best !!! young boxers there are errors.