M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Underdog beat Joshua

What a fight was tonight. A fat man won in champion of heavyweight.

I did not expect it. odds on victory was 20.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a fight was tonight. A fat man won in champion of heavyweight.

I did not expect it. Odds on victory was 20.

Wow I recon every one I know had thought Joshua would win easily...
Oh Well all my friends were wrong...

But I always love an under dog story of success, dont you?

GettyImages-1153145960.jpg

1153144536.jpg.jpg

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can't wait for Kownacki title shot

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anthony Joshua lost Yesterday

Incredible loss of AJ last night.

When he K.O. the other guy on the third round I tought only another good punch and it was over. But He stand up and beat him !

Incredible, AJ was BIG favorite. A loss like that was incredible.

He was like not moving around well, not into the fight. He stand in front of the other guy too much. He is taller, faster and stronger. But it wasn´t enought.

Maybe he underestimate the other guy and didn´t trainned enought.

Big surprise...

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joshua was 5000-1. I wish I threw 5 bucks on Ruiz Jr. just for the hell of it. I read where Vegas took a beating on that fight because gamblers took a shot on Ruiz just because he was going off as 25-1 at some books.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joshua looked slow and unprepared for this fight. Ruiz was the better man but I wonder if Joshua took him for granted especially after he knocked him down in the third round. He let his guard down and Ruiz took advantage so I give him all the credit in the world.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how fat man like this could bear joshua? :eek: i still do not understand. luck to all those who bet on the winning ruiz.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Saturday Andy Ruiz became the first Mexican to be world heavyweight boxing champion, congratulations to all Mexicans.

It was an incredible victory, because he was underdog in the fight, many did not give him chances in the fight, but he made history.

I was in my room watching the fight, and some time ago I was not so excited about a box fight, I was jumping and saying go go go ¨ gordito¨. :):rolleyes:

You know it was a great fight, when J.C. Chavez himself was jumping out of the emotion.:D

I

inf0rthemix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mexicans pay 19$ for PPV and they are big supporters of boxing.
Ruiz's victory is a marketing move.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really was a surprise, everyone bet that Joshua would do ko and it turned out that the ko gave it to him.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what a fighrt Ruiz after knockdown strart do destroy Joshua OMG

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anthony Joshua will comeback for rematch and will win,!

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Surely before the match he ate some extra burritos and after that he was already kickin. This is a joke of course, it was a great match and very well done by him, now he poudly can say he is the world champion

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AJ loss in madison sq gardens

hi gang as well as being a poker enthusiast im also a keen boxing buff so I wanted to ask you all what your take on the AJ loss last weekend was?

I just think that he really didn't show up to the fight he got ****y and a little arrogant and got cought in the side of the temple it rocked him to the core and never recovered from it and as a result he went down 4 times and lost his titles, ill be the first to admit I have never been his biggest fan as I have always said he is a bit of a paper champion and he never seems to fight anyone credible.... I do however think he is better than this performance.... what my question is to be blunt is do you think he will win the rematch (personally I don't) and why either way of thinking do you think what you think ?? if that makes sense.... hope to get a few relies to this and get a debate going...

rob

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Ruiz is a lot better than most people knew about. His one professional loss came in some very shoddy circumstances. He is a very heavy puncher with a good chin and decent feet. He was setting up his shots very well all night with body work that got Joshua to begin to drop his guard, and then landed some big hooks.

I think Ruiz is a tough matchup for Joshua and Wilder, but if he had to fight Fury he would get destroyed.

Big props to ruiz tho, was a great fight and he deserved to be the champ !