Already well the great event of wwe

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for the day of April 5, 2020 the great event of wwe is coming as it is wrestlemania without spectators behind closed doors only with the fighters, and it will be seen on pay television by fox action, for this day I forecast a record for subscription by tv . The show from continue. Thanks WWE

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
While it may sound like it being one of the few sports products on the market, I'm hearing that it might actually have record lows in buys for the shows because of the lack of fanfare and excitement for the event because of all the last-minute changes they've needed to make, the lack of the big venue and all the spectacles usually attached with this event, and other reasons why they might actually under perform in sales.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For tomorrow is the great main event of the wwe with the best fights and the great return of John Cena against the devil and other great stellar fights for that Sunday, to enjoy it with the family, now we have to see if the fight will be spectacular or it will be very boring, because it will be done without an audience.

Finally, the wrestling has started with his first day of the main event with, very good fights and others for my taste, it was not what I expected, but each one has his way of thinking and choosing which were the best moments of the day of there are 4 April with the struggles presented, I will tell you which ones I liked.

The defense of the title of Becky Lynch who has the title of more than 1 years is THE MAN, for me she is in the current top 3 of the women as the best, they gave a great show reverting a possible defeat with her opponent in a masterful way Keep it up Becky you're the best

Daniel Bryan's fight against Sami Zayn, Sami who is the champion of the intercontinental title, his fight is not one of my favorites, who made a brilliant fight was Daniel from my point of view the most important thing is the champion is still champion, defending the title in the main event for Sami felecitación ..

The fight of three opponents with ladders for the title in place, carried out by Kofi Kingston, Morrison and Jimmy Uso, who made very dangerous movements, the ones that really stood out in their battle shoes, Morrison with much luck emerged victorious and still remain champions in pairs congratulations on your victory ..

Last edited by a moderator:
lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Surprised more sports leagues aren't trying to play games or exhibitions without fans. ESPN has nothing on...

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most boring for me was that of Undertaker beats AJ Styles, I think that for my taste with two great fighters they did not do everything well, I saw it as a movie with second category special effects very two was the fight of these doa fighters Incredible but his show did not go very well.

This was the best fight of the night for my taste Kevin Owens twice beat Seth Rollins, they even gave up on the mother, with Kevin risking all his physique to defeat the messiah seth who could not because of his arrogance and was beaten twice by Kevin congratulations on his victory at WrestleMania.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Surprised more sports leagues aren't trying to play games or exhibitions without fans. ESPN has nothing on...

Unfortunately it's easier said than done since that coordination would still take some sort of travel, sports isn't an essential job, and most sports are contact and can increase spread without knowledge. Plus many pro sports leagues at some level (players, coaches, team personnel, front office) has people who have contracted it. The closest they were able to put together this weekend was the NBA2K Tournament with NBA stars who play the game.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports center was covering this after it happened. They were showing highlights of this, an African Professional Soccer League and I think Professional Baseball in Nicaragua? The baseball was atrocious, my 9th grade kids on my high school team are better than those "Pros." My point is that it really is bad when ESPN is covering these events because there is literally nothing else going on in the world of sports.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday, Sunday, April 5, the wrestling circuit was held with very good presentations by the opponents, some better than others, but in general it was a success at the show level.

The best fight for Sunday was that of the two great friends such as Randy Orton and Edge. That was a great show in the history of WrestleMania, with great dangers and great emotions of friendship between the two but in the end it fueled the winner Edge thus defeating his fighting brother Randy Orton, congratulations to both of them, but special in winning Edge

Yesterday WrestleMania 36 where the wrestling ended, I did not like at all the match between John Cena and the Devil was not up to the event was very boring is my opinion

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, without the audience it will be completely unusual

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wrestling has not been the same in a good decade ,i find it really hard to watch ,super weird now without a crowd too

fa_max4

fa_max4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday WrestleMania 36 where the wrestling ended, I did not like at all the match between John Cena and the Devil was not up to the event was very boring is my opinion

*The Fiend ;)

I disagree, I loved this part of the show. But you had to be fan for like 15 years to understand all the little double-meanings. It was weird, it was not ''wrestling match'', but I liked it.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
for the day of April 5, 2020 the great event of wwe is coming as it is wrestlemania without spectators behind closed doors only with the fighters, and it will be seen on pay television by fox action, for this day I forecast a record for subscription by tv . The show from continue. Thanks WWE

Thanks for acknowledging that WWE is an event, not a sport.
icon14.gif

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question because WWE never quarantined on covid19. He said if they could carry out all their events day by day, because other sports were suspended due to quarantine. What is behind WWE, to show the opposite in these days of the pandemic

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
now gronk back in the nfl just when wwe journey was beginning

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The wwe continues to carry out its big events without the public, they are preparing, for one that is very attractive as the event of money in the bank 2020, where the money grader can get the title whenever he wants and where he wants at any time, Who will be the winner.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For lovers of this discipline of sports, wwe wrestling is ready for the event on May 10, once again it will be a total TV existence. for the wwe industry.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are only a few days left for the wwe event that will be held on May 10, Mother's Day

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are only 6 days left for the great entertainment of the world of sports, WWE, for this Sunday, Mother's Day, the main event. MONEY BANK

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With only a few days left until the main event of wrestling in WWE, I make a bet that will be a record on TV.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only a few days left for the money bank event, for tomorrow who will be the winner of the briefcase.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday the main event of the WWE was held with great combats, and with new alternatives to take the briefcase of money from the bank, the winners congratulations.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now we are waiting for the upcoming WWE event that will surprise us this time, in the times of the quarantine we have already been presented with two major central events and very important for the industry.

W

Wellingtonaakkk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion. it will undoubtedly be a signature record because the wwe draws a crowd of viewers in love with the show. although many people don't like it because it's programmed and rehearsed, but a lot of people love the scenes and the whole set of things.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The entertainment sport that has never been paralyzed with the pandemic has been precisely WWE, of course it is very true that its profits I believe has been maintained.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The wwe is the only sports event that did not interrupt its work due to the coronavirus, because they were able to do this and other sporting events have not yet started their sports activities.