Alonso returns to Formula 1

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always appreciated this pilot and his return predict good battles on the tracks.

« Alonso will take the place of Australian Daniel Ricciardo, who has signed to join McLaren as replacement for the Ferrari-bound Carlos Sainz Jr., who is taking the seat vacated by four-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel. »
- F1 News: Fernando Alonso's Renault return officially announced

Which F1 fan doesn't remember this one ?
Or this one

An opinion ?

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always appreciated this pilot and his return predict good battles on the tracks.

« Alonso will take the place of Australian Daniel Ricciardo, who has signed to join McLaren as replacement for the Ferrari-bound Carlos Sainz Jr., who is taking the seat vacated by four-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel. »
- F1 News: Fernando Alonso's Renault return officially announced

Which F1 fan doesn't remember this one ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvIgn-Bez2Y
Or this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3kbxjBAYmM
An opinion ?

I dont like him as a human being.
But, hes a great driver, hope it doesnt work.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven't watched F1 in a while because it's too obvious. But I'll stop a few Sundays to watch Alonso, I hope the team will be able to offer him a decent car, so he can fight for a podium. It would be interesting.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is good news. But the main thing is that he has a competitive car. Then he will be able to show a good result.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alonso is my favorite racer, I hope he will be in good shape and prove that he is the best!

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't watched F1 in a while because it's too obvious. But I'll stop a few Sundays to watch Alonso, I hope the team will be able to offer him a decent car, so he can fight for a podium. It would be interesting.

Its just what a mean, Corinthians and Alonso fan, an example of human being failure.

Just a joke man!

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
“I think the 2022 rules will hopefully bring some fairness to the sport and will bring some close action as well with the teams more level and less scope to invent anything that has a large performance advantage. So having that in mind, there is enough time I think to work on those projects and to build the momentum that I think we need.” […]
Alonso also said “I’m aware of things and I’ve not been underground for two years. I’ve been watching television and I know that only one team will win in 2020 and will win in 2021, probably.”

Fernando Alonso hopes new rules will bring 'fairness' to Formula One in 2022

We will have to wait a little longer to really see a change in Formula 1. But that suggests good races with more chances for every team from... 2020
Its just what a mean, Corinthians and Alonso fan, an example of human being failure.
Just a joke man!
You're hard :p

N

Norli Pizzolotto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that Alonso's return will be similar to that of M. Schumacher. An erased performance, battling from the middle to the back of the positions.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Just a joke man!
Only a blind man does not recognize Alonso's talent. Of course, with a bad car nobody makes a miracle. As a person, I didn't give my opinion, because I like to watch him drive and that's enough, I'm not asking him to be my daughter's husband.

And about Corinthians, surely you must be a fan of a very wronged team.. :rolleyes: No matter where we are, there will always be someone who suffer from the victim syndrome.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like him a lot too I think if it weren't for his ego he would be fighting with Mercedes and would leave F1 but it is exciting that it is a pity that he is not a top team because he would give a little work

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's great to see him returning to F1 next season. I just know he will be pushing the Renault team to at least finish 2nd in the constructors championship.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
He's a very good pilot and a legend of F1 championship. I can't wait to see him again on the tour.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He was a good driver, but I don't like him because he was the main opponent of Schumacher 2006 when I started to watch F1 and then he was in one team with Hamliton in 2008, when my favorite driver Massa lost so unlucky the championship 2008 and never won a F1 championship. But the return of Alonso is good for sure for F1, he is a name in this sport. He was a good driver and achieved a lot, I have to admit it. F1 will only win with his return.

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it will be good to have Fernando Alonso back on the tracks but my only concern is that Renout will be able to give him a top car where he can fight for victory in the championship.

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am an F1 lover and I believe that it would be better for Vettel to continue for the new season than Fernando Alonso.

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F1 needs Alonso, unfortunately I don't think he will be a regular winner against Renault they will be maybe 4-5 in the ranking. But im really happy great news

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched formula 1 when Fernando Alonso was up against Michael Schumacher. But his return to be honest it's a surprise.:call2:

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Next year he will have no chance but maybe 2022 when they have all new cars

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is very serious. I look forward to what it will be like.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is an amazing event this season. The best news of this season. This is a great racer :) I think Alonso has not the best character, but the talent has no less than Schumacher. This is really my favorite formula 1 driver. I am very happy to have him back, but the Reno team is not the best news for him... after McLaren...

Fighting for the top 6-10.. is not what it deserves... I'm not too old, I haven't seen the best drivers from the 60s and 90s perform, but for ME Alonso and Schumacher are the best formula 1 drivers :)

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alonso was a great F1 driver. But since he left there have been a lot of changes, I don't think he can adapt. If he returns with Renault, hopefully they can at least give him a good car.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alonso a great champion that any category of motorsport in the world would like to have running. His very presence would cause a lot of people in the stands to watch him run.

One of the last champions to be champion for his ability to drive an F1.

Today, sadly, machines make a difference!

Drivers like Alonso, Ayrton Senna, Fangio or Schumacher there won't be !!

It would be interesting if the F1 drivers forced them to change teams on each date so that everyone had the same opportunities at the end of a tournament.

And then they tell me who the best driver is!

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider Alonso an excellent and above average driver.
I don't have much sympathy because of his personality. You have sometimes shown a little arrogance.
He also drove Ferrari for a long time.
Ferrari also lost my sympathy at the time of Schumacher and Barrichello, when it often gave preference to the German even though the Brazilian was in better conditions.