To all the Celtic fans, Casual fans, people who dont watch the Bucks.

• Thread starter Lisavandervelden12
  • Start date
L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so sick of the national media when it comes to this Bucks Celtics series.

The narrative on ESPN and other shows after game 4 is how bad is Kyrie doing?...What...lol, how about this you morons, that havent seen more then 5 bucks games all year.

1. Maybe...just may be, KYRIE IS PLAYING LIKE CRAP BECAUSE HE IS FACING THE NUMBER 1 D! But the narrative on all the sports shows is, about Kyrie. Little mention of the bucks success. KYRIE IS FACING THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE, BUT EVERYONE WANNA FOCUS ON THE CELTICS...AND SAY ITS THE CELTICS....LOL BUCKS WERE ONLY TEAM IN TOP 5 IN OFFENSE AND DEFENSE. GTFOH OR GIVE THE BUCKS SOME CREDIT
2.The bucks have been the best team from GAME 1 TO NOW. Name 1 team that is playing better, even now in the playoffs. All il heard from national pundits and Celtic fans, is the Bucks were just like Toronto, a regular season team.
3.Why is everyone shocked or surprised that the bucks are up 3 to 1... lol THE BUCKS ARE A 1 SEED FOR A REASON.
4. Celtic fans brought up how the bucks lost last year in 7 games to the Cs....ok but they ignore the season series that the bucks won 2 to 1 this year....lol you can't have it both ways...ignoring the season. series but bringing up last years playoffs.
5.So for a team that had no experience, which was a big topic going into playoffs, they are playing pretty fkng well.
6.People that havent watched more then 5 bucks games, should not be allowed to give their opinions about my life bucks. I hate stupid people talking about stuff they dont know.
7.Celtic fans bitching about refs.....so you dumb ashes realise you are saying the NBA wants the SMALLEST market in basketball in the finals....do you know how shitty the ratings would be? The playoffs are 3 damn months long for 1 reason. TV rights and making money. This is entertainment, a money making product. If anything the refs and NBA DONT want the bucks in the finals. So shut up with your stupid conspiracy theory that makes no sense.
8. HOW ABOUT GIVING THE BUCKS SOME CREDIT? EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF WISCONSIN IS TALKING ABOUT HOW THE CELTICS ARE BASICALLY LOSING MORE THEN THE BUCKS ARE WINNING.....UM HELLO...THE BUCKS WON 60 ****ING GAMES....
9.I seen someone say, once the bucks face a team with a bunch of star power they will get in trouble. ANOTHER DUMB OPINION ABOUT MY BUCKS, FROM SOMEONE WHO DONT KNOW SHT ABOUT THEM.
Bucks struggle vs star power?

Bucks vs teams with star power
Warriors 1 and 1
Portland 1 and 1
Houston 2 and 0
Denver 2 and 0

If anything, the bucks rise to the occasion when they play really good teams...

If anything the bucks take shots vs really bad teams...
Lost twice to Phoenix, lost at home to Memphis, blew 15 point 4th qtr lead vs knicks, got blown out by Orlando at home and blown out by miami.....

So..that morons opinion is shot the hell up.

THE BUCKS CAN BEAT ANYONE.
I HAVE BEEN A FAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS. TO ALL THE BUCKS FANS WHO ARE NOT BANDWAGON JUMPERS THIS IS AMAZING AND THRILLING TO US.

I HAVE WATCHED EVERY BUCKS GAME THIS YEAR.

THE NATIONAL MEDIA HAS SAID ALL YEAR LONG THAT TORONTOS BENCH WAS THE DEEPEST.

I DISAGREED AND KNEW THAT THE BUCKS BENCH WAS THE BEST AND DEEPEST ALL YEAR, BUT BEING A SMALL MARKET AND ALL THESE PUNDITS DONT WATCH BUCKS GAMES THEY DONT KNOW SHT. NOW THEY ACT LILE THEY KNOW AFTER WATCHING HALF A DOZEN GAMES.

ONE MORE THING, I SEE ALOT OF LOVE FOR GIANNIS FROM alot of PEOPLE THAT WERE HATERS AND NON BELIEVERS BEFORE. US BUCKS FANS KNEW THE FREAK WAS SPECIAL ALONG TIME AGO, QE DONT NEED YOU ON THE GIANNIS TRAIN.

THE BUCKS BEAT THE WARRIORS IN 6 GAMES. YOU HEARD IT HEAR.

AT THE ALLSTAR BREAK I BET $150 ON BUCKS TO WIN CHAMPIONSHIP AT +1300. DO THE MATH ON THAT HAHAHA

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awwww some poor wittle softy baby tattled on me for abusive language.

God, what a bunch of pussys people are now adays, lol.

Its amazing hiw ADULTS online are so soft and tattle pathetuc losers in real life.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So , before the series even started I figured the celtics were going to get slapped. Their series between the Pacers was an absolutely 6th grade vs college show. Pacers looked like crap and so did the celtics. The bucks going into this series looked mean as hell and have been dominate. The celtics as a whole look tired but the bucks look like they are on a mission , even if the celtics played like they had a chance the Bucks would roll

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So , before the series even started I figured the celtics were going to get slapped. Their series between the Pacers was an absolutely 6th grade vs college show. Pacers looked like crap and so did the celtics. The bucks going into this series looked mean as hell and have been dominate. The celtics as a whole look tired but the bucks look like they are on a mission , even if the celtics played like they had a chance the Bucks would roll

Ya, game 1 was a aberration. Bucks were coming off a week off, hadnt played a meaningful game in a month..lets be real..first round vs pistons, wasnt real comp.

That game 1 celtics blowout was a goor thing for the bucks. It woke them up. They wont play like that again in the playoffs