To all biathlon lovers

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is interesting to hear people's opinions about biathlon, about Russian biathlon

janu0320

janu0320

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey =) I like Shipulin. He was pretty good. For now I don't see real biathlon star like him. Pity, but true.

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Anton is legend, your from Ukraine, sisters Semerenko very good, sorry that time is passing. What about think Zaitseva?
And of those who are now? Latypov?

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone. Biathlon starts to get out of the hole. We look forward to success in the coming year:)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Now it's hard to talk about Russian biathlon. Whether athletes used doping or not, no one knows. Therefore, it is difficult to correctly evaluate the results of the Russian team.

H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Now it's hard to talk about Russian biathlon. Whether athletes used doping or not, no one knows. Therefore, it is difficult to correctly evaluate the results of the Russian team.
Agree. Unfortunately Russia as country has got an image where cheating (doping) is ok. Not good for the sport overall :(

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I apologize, and I don’t want to offend anyone, well, not only the Russians found doping, but I agree, the image is the image, but I doubt that other countries do not use something, and I’m almost 100 ℅ sure of this, I’ll explain why, let’s take the basis of such a place as the NHL, it has long been known there, and it’s no secret to anyone that everything is allowed for them, many nationalities play in the NHL, it’s not worth denying the fact that doping is everywhere, it’s just that there is allowed, but there is prohibited, well, this is purely My personal opinion, I didn't mean to offend anyone.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of dope everywhere. I love cycling. In the 90s, doping was the norm there. In athletics, too, enough. He was, is and will be. You watch the competition and then it turns out that the results are annulled. This is bad. I don't know how to deal with this.

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To believe that not all athletes are like that, to enjoy what is happening even if it is not true, in many countries there were many good biathletes and without reproaches for doping

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s a great sport. Combines athleticism, skill and focus.

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, it’s not for nothing that this is an Olympic sport, I hope there will be many good races at the upcoming Olympics[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]