Alexander Golovin

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On January 6, the French championship match Lorient-Monaco took place. How do you like yesterday's game of the Monegasque midfielder Golovin? He played the first match after the injury (the last time the Russian national team midfielder entered the field on August 30. After that he healed the injury to the back of the thigh) and 10 seconds after entering the field he scored a goal.
Do you consider him a team leader?

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, he is great, I watched this match, the main thing is to continue without injuries:joyman:

J

Joonhi93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he has to come back little by little, but he has a very high level to be the leader

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course, I wish him a complete recovery. it is especially important to get in shape for the European Championship. in the national team he is definitely the leader and there is no other player like that.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he is one of the best players to hire in the FIFA 20 and FIFA 21 video games, I confess that I have never watched a Monaco game, but in the Golovin video game he is a fanatic. Has Fabregas regularly participated in Monaco's games?

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he is one of the best players to hire in the FIFA 20 and FIFA 21 video games, I confess that I have never watched a Monaco game, but in the Golovin video game he is a fanatic. Has Fabregas regularly participated in Monaco's games?

On YouTube you can watch a video about Golovin's useful actions in the matches for AS Monaco. :) Last season, Fabregas entered the field in 18 matches (1 goal and 2 assists), and this season - so far only in 10 matches, having given 3 assists.
Here is what Cesc said about Sasha last year: “In Monaco we have a player - Golovin, he is 23 years old.
As soon as he runs out to practice,
immediately starts kicking the ball. And it hits very hard. I'm surprised I can't do this now. He has no idea that I would give anything to be the same.