Agrentina outside FIFA

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentine soccer is going through a bad moment, So much so that he could stay out of FIFA And of all international competitions Including the world cup.

I would like to know your opinion on this, do you Believe is would feel the absence of argentina in international competitions?

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentine soccer is going through a bad moment, So much so that he could stay out of FIFA And of all international competitions Including the world cup.

I would like to know your opinion on this, do you Believe is would feel the absence of Argentina in international competitions?

im from argentina and with lionel messi there is no chance argentina would be disqualified from any international competition. also i dont see any news about argentina staying out of any competition.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not want the Argentine to leave, because brazil always defeats.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im from argentina and with lionel messi there is no chance argentina would be disqualified from any international competition. also i dont see any news about argentina staying out of any competition.

It's just a possibility and very true,
If the normalizing com- mand does not solve all the AFA problems

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have the same opinion, they would lose SO much money if the don't have Messi.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same opinion, they would lose SO much money if the don't have Messi.

sure. football is a business, otherwise there wouldnt be a 48 team world cup on 2026.