The After SuperBowl predictions

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So yes the Superbowl is here but it's always fun to talk about what's going to happen in the offseason , the NFL draft and everything that follows.

I see the Browns making Huge moves in the offseason. They've finally found a Quarterback to structure around Solid recievers and a defense that can actually stop somebody. With the Cap space they have I see them going heavy into their Line and Safeties. Jarvis Landry keeps creeping for Bell or Brown to come to cleveland but even with the cap space it would be a waste of Money because they still have holes to fill.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Browns already out there making a big move By picking up Kareem Hunt on a one year contract. They will probably try and trade Duke Johnson for a pick or 2. Either way , Good Move by them.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The evidence on hunt is pretty damning. Who knows how long he will be suspended after the nfl investigation is over. I could see them getting a lot of fallen from grace players there like that. I think baker is overrated though, he did ok but by cleveland standards he played like a legend. I could see him being like fare in his later years where he just threw caution to the wind, and it works out here and there, but for the most part it duds.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The evidence on hunt is pretty damning. Who knows how long he will be suspended after the nfl investigation is over. I could see them getting a lot of fallen from grace players there like that. I think baker is overrated though, he did ok but by cleveland standards he played like a legend. I could see him being like fare in his later years where he just threw caution to the wind, and it works out here and there, but for the most part it duds.

Yes hunts under a lot of hit but I only see him being suspended 6 games. It's getting drummed up like he destroyed this chick but you can tell in the video it was alcohol knocking her over. We shall see though.

As far as Baker is concerned , hes not really Overrated ...if you're asking a Browns fan sure high Hope's everywhere but if you break it down. The beginning of the season was terrible Hue jackson didnt know what he wanted to do......once Baker stepped in that team changed in a hurry, the run game opened up big. You take that fact that Baker has no real #1 reciever on his team and you'll realize that hes actually done very well in his first season. You can say Landry is his #1 and that may be true but play wise and style wise on any other team Jarvis is a #2 reciever hes not dominate , hes consistent. I think Baker gets shamed because he has a very arrogant style when he talks but when it comes to playing ball , hes been pretty damn good.

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want the Bears to sign Robbie Gould! Good chance it will happen, too. Bears are looking to be contenders again. Should be another fun season.