Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys!
Lets talk about UFC:)
Who is your favourite fighter or favourite style??
What fo you think,who will be heavyweight champion? Can anyone beat ngannou?

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Hello Subel007 :)

Interesting topic.

In the 2. match with Miočić, Ngannou showed big improvement as a fighter. He did not rely solely on his own strength. He was patient, he did not enter the match aggressively for a quick knockout. Seeing him patient, and with the strength he possesses he looked to me like a scariest fighter ever.

In the last match against Gane, Ngannout showed that he continues his evolution as a fighter, that he is well prepared, that he has answers for different opponents and that he can adapt to them.

There is still room for improvement.

Can anyone beat Ngannou you ask. We will see. I want to see him fight against Jon Jones. :D

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my favorite fighter and my great friend Deivison Figueredo was raised in the same neighborhood as me, we are friends to this day the guy is very hardworking and fought a lot to get where he blinded, he is the current ufc flyweight champion and God willing he will go up in weight and win other ufc belts!

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Subel007 :)

Interesting topic.

In the 2. match with Miočić, Ngannou showed big improvement as a fighter. He did not rely solely on his own strength. He was patient, he did not enter the match aggressively for a quick knockout. Seeing him patient, and with the strength he possesses he looked to me like a scariest fighter ever.

In the last match against Gane, Ngannout showed that he continues his evolution as a fighter, that he is well prepared, that he has answers for different opponents and that he can adapt to them.

There is still room for improvement.

Can anyone beat Ngannou you ask. We will see. I want to see him fight against Jon Jones. :D

Lets see who will be next opponent for ngannou