A true legend lost today pin strips 4-life r.i.p. Yogi Berra

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow what a great life, an amazing player at his position as well as an honorable man. 10 rings 3 time MVP accomplished so much more i will not be able to go on because he has a long list of accomplishments you should do some research on him. It's tuff to see the great players pass away also reminds you how short life really is. Hey yogi Berra you are loved and will be missed by many my condolence to the entire Berra family as well as Yankee nation newyork salutes you as well as the Bronx, may you rest in peace thank you for all the great memories may god rest your soul. Please feel free to express anyway you might feel about the late but great yogi Berra r.i.p.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A Yankee legend.....a baseball legend.....lived a great American life. He was one of a kind. I guess he's replacing Bill Dickey as catcher for the baseball team in the sky.

M

Mosco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow what a great life, an amazing player at his position as well as an honorable man. 10 rings 3 time MVP accomplished so much more i will not be able to go on because he has a long list of accomplishments you should do some research on him. It's tuff to see the great players pass away also reminds you how short life really is. Hey yogi Berra you are loved and will be missed by many my condolence to the entire Berra family as well as Yankee nation newyork salutes you as well as the Bronx, may you rest in peace thank you for all the great memories may god rest your soul. Please feel free to express anyway you might feel about the late but great yogi Berra r.i.p.

I do not know why good people don't make old bones. Yogi Berra, may your soul rest peacefully in the bosom of the Lord Amen