A new F1 rivalry: Verstappen vs Leclerc

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This one has all the ingredients of a battle that can last several seasons. Hopefully right up there with Senna v Prost and Schumi v Hill.

At the moment of posting it's Verstappen who is winning, and doing so in a slightly lesser car. Although that may change after the summer break... RBR is getting closer and closer.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good generation

This is the new generation of formula 1. Certainly these two are up to the other generations, in a few years we will see good clashes between the two, although Lewis Hamilton will still dominate F1 for a long time.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"A new F1 rivalry: Verstappen vs Leclerc"
I think it's too early to say that, serious problems at Ferrari, this season by no means, in the future maybe. After the summer break, the battle between Hamilton and Verstappen might be interesting.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most likely it will be rivalry of the Ferrari and Red Bull teams. To Verstappen will obviously look for the new workmate and then teams will be equal. still Mercedes would reduce and then it would be interesting.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
"A new F1 rivalry: Verstappen vs Leclerc"
I think it's too early to say that, serious problems at Ferrari, this season by no means, in the future maybe. After the summer break, the battle between Hamilton and Verstappen might be interesting.

Nah Verstappen and Leclerc can battle with eachother easily for the next 10-15+ years ... Hamilton vs Verstappen might be intresting now but i surely dont last this way for years ...

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, Leclerc has been disappointing unfortunately. Hopefully he will "learn from his mistakes", as he always says after the next screw-up, and come back strong after the summer break.

I still think these two will dominate the F1 landscape for the next decade.

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately F1 was a lil boring with that Hamilton win over and over again, at least now with Max there, the things are having lil more fun and if you see that he is front after qualify you can know will be an interesting race.
Me as a person i'm a fan of ferrari, always was from Schumacher time, but lately they are not showing some improvmentes, but we are still hoping.
P.S. Epic race in germany.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Verstappen behaves badly on the track and after the race. I understand the emotions, but cheer for him I'll never.

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Verstappen behaves badly on the track and after the race. I understand the emotions, but cheer for him I'll never.

What is this bad behavior you're talking about? Do you have any examples?

He's a hard racer, yes. I'd rather watch hard racing than a boring race.

B

bitterkalt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this can be very interesting in the future

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they will give a good show in Formula 1 and Verstappen has shown that he is an aggressive driver, on the other hand Leclerc seems more intelligent and in the future I calculate in 2-3 years they will be the favorites to the title, I agree that Lewis Hamilton He will continue to send F1 unless Ferrari puts the batteries, because they have had the weapons to beat Mercedes

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is this bad behavior you're talking about? Do you have any examples?

He's a hard racer, yes. I'd rather watch hard racing than a boring race.

I'm talking about the fight with the Ocon, when after the race Max pushed in the chest of an opponent due to a collision on the track. Although his aggressive behavior on the track Verstappen considers normal.