rvnhss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Hi there

On partypoker, on the free daily spin, I won a free $1 sports Freebet. I'm not really one to bet on sports but hey, this one was free.

I thought I'd choose Basketball and looked for a game with a clear favourite, but not too clear. Landed on the Celtics vs Pacers. Celtics paying $1.30 for the win. Basically, I only get to keep the profit (30c) if I won. Not a huge amount but any addition to my bankroll is welcome.

I didn't have access to watch the game so I was getting updates from a live scoring website. Saw the Celtics pull out to a 10-point lead and thought "Easy". Stopped paying attention for a bit and the next time I checked, the scores are even. It stayed that way for the remainder of the match eventually finishing 125-125. Time for overtime!

I'm actually glad I didn't have access to watch the match because the score was back and forth. Every time the Celtics got ahead, the Pacers pulled it back. I would have been a mess for 30c! It would have been exciting though. Eventually, the Celtics held on to a lead and made bank for me. Think I'll steer clear of sports betting. Too much for the nerves (unless I get another freebie).