Which 4 teams will win in the NFL this weekend?

S

STAXCHOWDER

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL Playoffs

Really like the Falcons chances to win it all. I would only bet on New England, Atlanta, and/or New Orleans on Super Bowl futures. I really don't give the remaining 5 teams much of a chance. Sorry Pittsburg, Philly, and Minnesota. Jaxonville and Tennessee you never had a prayer

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm feeling the Jags upset hard!

Jags
Pats
Vikes
Falcons

Not sure what bets i'm going to lay down yet, but Jags will def be involved :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t want the Patriots to win - but they probably will.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Vegas is pretty accurate on this one, I would be surprised if any of those favored teams lose...which means at least one or two definitely will!

Most likely upset I see is the Eagles imo

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There's no way Jags can beat Steelers IMO
Same goes with Eagles, sorry Debi but i'm still pissed at Falcons for ruining what should've been my best football Sunday in years, last February ;) but still i see them beating Eagles here.
Easy game for Pats, sadly
Vikes vs Saints is a tough call, Vikes imo

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well...

The Eagles will soar over the Falcons this weekend. It will be close but unfortunately the Patriots will beat the Titans. The Sunday games are the big ones this weekend. I think they'll be nail biters. Maybe even an overtime period for the Steelers/Sacksonsville game. Jaguars will beat the Steelers and the Saints are going to blow the first shot for a home team Super Bowl..... Sorry Minnesota fans, when the Saints come marching in, you're season ends as they march out. Who cares about that though....... GRUDEN'S BACK BABY!!!!!!

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vegas

I just realized my picks were all opposite of Vegas'........ We'll see what happens.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New England
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
Minnesota

All home teams this weekend!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also want to see New England lose, but wouldn't bet on that straight up. Other team I'd love to see win is Jacksonville, but I also think the Steelers take it. Like Vikings and Eagles to win. Against the spread: Eagles(+3), Titans(+13.5); Jaguars(+7.5), NO/MIN Over 47.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far, two surprises already. Falcons and Steelers out. Patriots solid and high level.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh my lord! That walk off win for Minnesota was the craziest thing I've ever seen! Cant wait for conference championship week!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, not bad for my wallet either. Just sad to see New England ruin football like Alabama. Maybe we can get the upset come Super Bowl time.

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
New England
Minnesota

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh my lord! That walk off win for Minnesota was the craziest thing I've ever seen! Cant wait for conference championship week!

Had to wait all day to get home and see the game on DVR, had managed to avoid spoilers... and I'm still in shock. That was just... wow.

Sad Saints fan right here :eek:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had to wait all day to get home and see the game on DVR, had managed to avoid spoilers... and I'm still in shock. That was just... wow.

Sad Saints fan right here :eek:

Tough loss for the Saints! I work with a huge Saints fan and he was crushed after the last play of the game. Monster comeback and then a huge reception for the win. Unreal!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ironically they are one of the first teams out...you never know what will happen in the playoffs

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That Vikings game ending was bonkers!!!

It is something that Viking fans are going to cherish for a long time. That is a hard one to swallow for Saints fans.

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ugh....

That last play of the weekend almost made me sick..... One asks one's self, why the hell didn't they run prevent on the last play with two safeties way back on the 20? Because their defensive coordinator is the stupidest man to crawl the face of the earth. He was a jackass in Oakland where everyone loathed him and now he just blew it for New Orleans after they fought back for the lead. He should be banned from football. However, the Saints defensive line coach is the man! Head coach is pretty good, too.