cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It’s that time again for the greatest tournament in golf! Teeing off next Tiger Woods!! Amazing for him to be competing again!!! He’s my favourite any other golfing fans out there? Who do you have this weekend?

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So nice to see tiger in the mix!!

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It didn't surprise me that Scheffler and Cam are on top going into final day.. Cam can putt better than anyone else and he could easily pull it off tomorrow.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been a great tournament so far very excited for tomorrow and hope it tightens up coming down the stretch. Too bad tiger couldn't make some putts lol

It’s that time again for the greatest tournament in golf! Teeing off next Tiger Woods!! Amazing for him to be competing again!!! He’s my favourite any other golfing fans out there? Who do you have this weekend?

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree tiger had a rough day yesterday.. it’s just great to see him golfing again and a high enough level to make a cut.. Scottie is playing fantastic it will be interesting to seem in Cam and the field can close some distance make it interesting down the stretch!! Here comes another 9 hour day watching golf 🤷*♂️[emoji23][emoji23]