2021 NFL Season

J

jn137

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost time! Figured we needed a place to discuss this.

Curious to see how it goes with the additional week added.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very excited for the season to start, think I have watched a personal record number of pre season games.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope the Patriots get a campaign with more wins than losses. It will already be a great achievement.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I am very excited for the season to start, think I have watched a personal record number of pre season games.

This is probably (very) stupid question but when does the season actually start :hmmmm2:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The season starts Thursday the 9th of September with the Cowboys at Tampa.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The season starts Thursday the 9th of September with the Cowboys at Tampa.

In that case it does look like they couldn't choose better day for it lol (hint::birthday:)

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally September is coming. Go Chiefs!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We’ll see what happens this season, but the Cowboys are on their way to the final (maybe :) )!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There continues to be absolutely no indication which way the Saints are going to go at quarterback and... I'm kinda here for it?

I only noticed today that we've got Trevor Siemian on the roster too along with Taysom and Jameis. That's three decent backups and zero bona-fide starters. It's not gonna be pretty, but it could at least be fun :p

J

jn137

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There continues to be absolutely no indication which way the Saints are going to go at quarterback and... I'm kinda here for it?

I only noticed today that we've got Trevor Siemian on the roster too along with Taysom and Jameis. That's three decent backups and zero bona-fide starters. It's not gonna be pretty, but it could at least be fun :p

The Saints have always been my "second favorite" team! I've always really liked Drew Brees, so I too am curious to see where they go from here

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Baltimore wins!!! Lamar Jackson is the best...

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope the Rams do well. Losing Cam Akers is definitely going to hurt. Maybe Sonny Michel will do something. Henderson always seems to get hurt but he usually plays well when he is given the chance. Stafford is better than Goff. No question about that. Lets go!

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why isn't Colin Kaepernick on a team. He's better than at least one starter in the league. Crazy

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m hopeful for a good season for the PATS just not the same without Brady either way GO pats go!

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My team is Denver go broncos !!! My sb pick is titans rams or niners

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Raiders!! Very happy with the games so far this year! I work 12 hour shifts on Sundays though, so I rarely get to watch live. Thanksgiving vs cowboys should be great though!

B

Blackulakingz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got Tampa, Green bay for the NFC and Bills Chiefs for the AFC games this year. Barring injury i believe the old man wins the super bowl yet again folks.:mad: