2020 FA Cup

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Will the semi-finals and final still be played at Wembley? Should they, in the current circumstances?
The games at club stadiums are going to be eerie enough being played at empty stadiums, but surely it's going to be even worse at Wembley

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just wondering about that when is that going to happen seen as premier league matches are resuming this week.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably do not play Wembley, in the current conditions. but the sports principle must be left, that is, play on a neutral field. this season is very strange for football, but what to do, such a situation. it is necessary to play unequivocally.

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it’s better to spend on some training field

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Leicester City wins the cup

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just wondering about that when is that going to happen seen as premier league matches are resuming this week.

it's already been scheduled. The semis will take place 2 weeks after the quarter finals (which would normally be a big problem in terms of the clubs not having much time to sort out allocations and prioritise tickets but that's not gonna be an issue this year!). And the final will be on August 1st

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Come on you yellows! :icon_king

I think it will, and should be, held at Wembley..

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really thought the FA Cup semis will be shown on freeview. I don't have BT Sports channels. Does anyone know if I can watch the Arsenal vs Manchester City game live on frreview?

S

sheldon20264

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, this year's FA Cup should take Manchester City

C

chybaty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts