chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SO WHO IS GOING TO WIN

i;m a die hard PACKER Fan, altho I have secondary teams too, i like the Steelers, Raiders, an ya the new rooster of players on Dallas,and best of all the Falcons
you might say well ,how can u say which is ur favorite , honestly being able to root for these teams sure passes the time for the football season here in canada thru the week and cold winter

the pac;s seemed to have lost momentem in their last playoff game against the falcons, with all there injuries to most of their best,Rodgers could only do the best with wat he had,
The Falcons are so rich in talent and youth ,i believe they will be the team to beat for the next many years just like the PAT;s have ruled for awhile.

Tom Brady look out!!! Falcon's are going to wale you by 6 pts ,

WHO THINK'S IT'LL BE A HI SCORE GAME ???

For sure it will be PAC-d with lots of action and scoring

my pic is

the FALCONS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_sant:icon_sant

PS- maybe the folks here at Cardschat can do a freeroll for both teams and the top 25 finishers from each team, would playoff in a CARDSCHAT POKERBOWL 2017 FREEROLL
members would only be able to play for 1 team tho to qualify
just a suggestion

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_sant:icon_sant

wat's up an wat u think about it ,, Tell Me Ur Team an who is going to win SUPERBOWL 2017

Thx all, make sure to reply bout ur the teams u support and your TEAM PIC for the SuperBowl Win and let your thoughts be known to the Admins ,Mod'S ,AND maybe we can get a yearly POKERBOWL GAME happen every year

:deal:::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:

:p GOTTA GO THX frm CHICOPAW :(