Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
our first game is April 3rd vs toronto Jays
http://tampabay.rays.mlb.com/tb/downloads/y2016/printable_schedule.pdf

It sure was fun watching what Joe Madden could do for the cubs this past year ..I'm looking to see what kind of improvements he will make this year..gl Cubbies!

The RAYS first spring training game is against the NATS on March 3rd

http://www.springtrainingonline.com/teams/tampa-bay-rays-4.htm

I sure am looking forward to a great year. My only fear is our household expenditures downsizing this year when Paul was forced to retire 3 years earlier than expected. One of our places we cut back was on television payments we are now spending only 20 dollars a month and want to keep it there so who knows what games I'm gonna be able to watch. I may have to get creative like volunteering as a shooter girl at a sports bar....jk. but soon i will be exploring how many games i get to see and might have to spring for some pay per view stuff.

GO RAYS!​

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking forward to Baseball season! Big Phillies fan here but the team is not very good at the moment. I live in Texas and will be rooting for Houston to try and improve on their stellar season they had last year! The big question I have will the Royals return to the World Series? The analysts say the Royals won't even win the division. Looking forward to the games!

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so ready! My Reds probably won't have a good year, but I'm excited to go to games!

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes. Yes I am. Unfortunately, I'll be in Dallas on opening day, so I won't be able to see my Royals raise the World Series flag against the Mets. Why they scheduled an NL team against the AL Royals on opening day, I'll never know. It's just odd that they scheduled their World Series opponents against them on opening day (which was scheduled before the playoffs).

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After reading a lot of nonsense on Facebook over the off-season about the moves that the Blue Jays management made (or didn't make), fans seem to have tapered back their rage against Mark Shapiro, and are now looking forward to the season.

I hope the Jays can do just a little better than they did last year. It's been a long time since they were last in the playoffs (the last ML team to compete in the playoffs in the current format), and if last year was an appetizer, I'm ready for the main course and dessert this year. :D

GO JAYS GO!!!

AlyLauren

AlyLauren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to the team that you support, honestly I really am no in to baseball. Guys is cricket similar to baseball?

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More than ready - been ready since November :D

MLB.tv for me again - more games than you can watch :top:

2010 - Giants
2012 - Giants
2014 - Giants