2016 MLB Thread

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spring training has been going on for weeks now, and the regular season is starting soon! Who do you think will make the World Series? I think the Cubs have a decent chance of making it, along with the Royals. I wish my Reds would make it, but it's a rebuilding year in Cincy!

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping the blue jays make the WS this year. Most of the team is still intact, a little tweak here or there ( pitching ) should make a better run then last year.

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am ready for my Cardinals to take another division title , just hoping we can avoid the injuries that we ran into at the end of last year. We still have a great core and Martinez is gonna be dominant this year !

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jays opener @ Tampa to start the season. Fingers crossed for a win

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been watching Spring training in the Arizona & Florida sunshine -
The season starts - the Giants in Millwaukee in the Dome with horizontal snow falling outside and meanwhile in New York >>>
04WEATHER-master675.jpg

Ahh Springtime :rolleyes:

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I'm a proud Chicagoan I guess I have to root for the Cubbies!

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rooting for my hometown Jays to make the finals. I think the Mets will make it in the NL, their pitching seems too good to not make it, plus they re-signed Cespedes who made their batting legit.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Red Sox look like they'll break my heart again this year.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jays now 2-0 on the season.
Dodgers pistol-whipped the Padres 15-0. Read a comment that said:
"Not sure if this is a baseball game or a point of tennis" :)

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from macedonia any advice for basebol betting,hope to make a few chat friends here for advice to make money

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow. Did anyone see the end of the Jays-Rays game yesterday(biggest application of the Utley rule to date)? And how do people feel about it?

As a Jays fan, I was upset for the rest of the evening/night. I'm in a bus right now but I'll link it later... or if someone else wants to link it...

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow. Did anyone see the end of the Jays-Rays game yesterday(biggest application of the Utley rule to date)? And how do people feel about it?

As a Jays fan, I was upset for the rest of the evening/night. I'm in a bus right now but I'll link it later... or if someone else wants to link it...

Bad call by the umps imo

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My Mariners are 2-1 :) and will be at the home opener on Friday. Griffey Jr. throwing out the first pitch. Cant wait to see. :)

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dodgers Maeda was great at his first outing. He even hit a HR at his second at bat. Well played!