2015 MLB Season

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any baseball fans out there? When are the Cubs finally going to win another? I used to be huge Yankees fan back in the late 90s and early 2000's when I was younger and I'm just now getting back to watching it again. I can't believe how much I used to love the sport when I was younger, but now it just seems like a boring sport to me. I know a lot of hardcore fans will disagree, but I just think it's way too slow and long to be enjoyable especially in this day in age.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm guessing you like MMA? :)

I still love baseball (probably been my favorite sport though I like lots of sports - I'm not an MMA fan FWIW). But, I think as I have gotten older, my reason for liking baseball has changed slightly.

Now, given the fast pace of life, and the 24/7 nature of the world, I like baseball because it's played without a clock, at a slower pace, and to me, it's great to escape from the hustle and bustle of every day life. I find it relaxing to watch.

I'm not sure if others have that perspective on it, but that's how I've come to appreciate it for different reasons than I used to.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do like MMA, but I don't ever really get a chance to watch any live fights. I mostly just catch recordings that they air on Fox Sports. I'm more into watching basketball and football than I am baseball. I just don't have the patience to sit and watch a 3 hour baseball game when I don't even have a side to root for. I don't live in Jersey anymore so I hardly get a chance to watch the Yankees.

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red Sox fan, and the season is over, waiting for Football now! Got NASCAR until then at least, I guess.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blue Jays fan doing pretty well so far this season 11 straight wins in a row at one point hopefully won't be the case of another collapse and the end of a 23 year play off drought.

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tiger fan, they need to get in gear

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched the home run derby. That was a show!

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am surprised with all that we are going through, but the Mets are playing well enough to win the division, and I hope when Wright comes back they can bring it home. Plus football season is around the corner and can not wait for that to start!!! GO Irish GO Giants!!!

M

Mheat2013

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The homerun Derby was pretty good this year

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7 in a row for the Jays great move by management picking up a proven Ace and excellent short stop going for the sweep at Yankee Stadium :p :icon_blac