2014-2015 NCAA Basketball Thread

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The season has begun! There are a lot of cool tourneys, such as the Maui Invitational, on TV right now. It's nice to be able to watch college bball again. Kentucky is #1 right now, but it's early and anything can happen in March Madness!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont sleep on the best offensive team in the country

Go ZAGs

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stoked for this season & the big tournament to get underway! It seems like foreverrrrr since last years ended.

There are a few teams that I'm hoping make it to the Final 4 but I'm not saying cause I don't want to jinx them HaHa.

The teams that I think will make it (granted they all aren't in the same brackets) are Kentucky, Gonzaga, Arizona & Villanova.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping the Buckeyes make a nice run this year, they got a young talented squad that can run the floor and cause a lot of issues on defense and fast breaks. Unfortunately their half court game leaves a little to be desired but all in all a pretty strong team and I hope they prove it.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, wow, wow!

I came here to post that I just witnessed an awesome game between Syracuse & Villanova & that it was too bad that Villanova (one of my "think" picks to get to the Final 4) had lost. There was only 17seconds left in the game when Nova was down by 5 & I opened this thread up...

Now...

Going to OT baby! What a game!