$100 000 on betting in sports

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I know what you think. You may not believe. It is your right. Yes, I want to brag about. Yesterday ended the Champions League final. This means the end of the season bets for me(2016/2017). I'm taking a break until September. A lot of work ahead on the Confederations Cup with my favourite team TV. And after I take a vacation and go to relax. First, in my house in Germany to visit my son. He lives there. We will decide together the plan for our vacation. I think it will be a journey to the Canary Islands.
But not about this.
I bet on football for over 10 years. I remember my first bet. This is the match Terek-Spartak 11.09.2005. At the time I put my 600 rubles. I was not sure but the bet worked. I played football and I enjoy them still. A knee injury stopped my path in football as a player. Today I made a request to the bookmaker (I will not advertise, as that breaks all the rules and security of my account) in the period from September 2016 to June 2017. This result is in the screenshot. This season has been for me the most successful.
Believe it or not believe it. I will say one thing: this is a very difficult and laborious work. To constantly monitor the status of teams and players Championships: Russia, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, World Cup and European Cup, Champions League and Europa League, National Cups, it is very difficult and time consuming.
I suggest to bet in sports only to those people who are very passionate about sports and then everything can happen.
Poker for me is only a hobby. I wish you great success. Never leave your primary job !!
Rejoice and enjoy your life !!

Attachments

• ???????? 03-06-2017 111428.jpg
    ???????? 03-06-2017 111428.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 152
n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are your most successful kind of bets? How much of your bankroll do you spend on average?

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are your most successful kind of bets? How much of your bankroll do you spend on average?

I bet more than less in the Express($100 - 600) and a more powerful single($400 - 1000). I started with $ 5000 in my season. Then it all depends on the winning amount. Sometimes a great risk, there are incredible losses, but I never pad my bankroll. Over the years I have developed my betting strategy. And it is still working.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most incredible was my bid $100 for the return match Barcelona-PSG. I bet on Barcelona and it brought me over $9000.:)

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you bet on Barcelona again when they were 3-0 down to Juventus?

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you bet on Barcelona again when they were 3-0 down to Juventus?

No. The projectile two times in the same hole does not hit.:D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I congratulate on your achievement - it is super. I played this season more often usual too, but at the end lost bankroll for rates. but the season was good. the highest coefficients of my expresses with success:33, 26, 22. but I put no more than $10. where put 100 and 50 I lost, favourites didn't resist))). at the end of a season I put systems and I lost.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I congratulate on your achievement - it is super. I played this season more often usual too, but at the end lost bankroll for rates. but the season was good. the highest coefficients of my expresses with success:33, 26, 22. but I put no more than $10. where put 100 and 50 I lost, favourites didn't resist))). at the end of a season I put systems and I lost.

Thanks for the congratulation. All will come with time.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very nice job :) I think maybe you were already rich but still very nice :)

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incredible. At the poker forum, you're already the second person that won 100,000 bucks on bets. I applaud you

S

subsinind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I know what you think. You may not believe. It is your right. Yes, I want to brag about.

First, in my house in Germany to visit my son. He lives there. We will decide together the plan for our vacation. I think it will be a journey to the Canary Islands.

Congrats on your achievement!

Are you sure you gonna take a break from Cardschat? A couple of days and we might miss 100s of your post.

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you sure you gonna take a break from Cardschat? A couple of days and we might miss 100s of your post.

Only 100s??

I will say one thing: this is a very difficult and laborious work. To constantly monitor the status of teams and players . . .
it is very difficult and time consuming

How do you still have time for your hundreds of daily posts?

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very nice job :) I think maybe you were already rich but still very nice :)

Incredible. At the forum, you're already the second person that won 100,000 bucks on bets. I applaud you

Congrats on your achievement!

Only 100s??

How do you still have time for your hundreds of daily posts?

Thank you all. Vacation I'm taking in July, but my touch pad is always with me and I will have time for the forum. My work is connected with computers and I have no problems with communication. Some money was spent, but the main part goes to my daughter. She is about to celebrate a birthday, 18 years. The money will go to further training. She will decide how to properly invest in the business. I don't pay attention to the number of posts, I just talk. Good luck to everyone in life.

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to be incredibly sport smart to make that kind of money with betting. Well done!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most incredible was my bid $100 for the return match Barcelona-PSG. I bet on Barcelona and it brought me over $9000.:)

Yeah I remember that match. The stadium almoust blew up when they kicked the 6th goal (3 in the last 5 minutes). This match will never be forgotten.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent achievement, good luck in the future! For consultation can be addressed in the next season, of course not for free?

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent achievement, good luck in the future! For consultation can be addressed in the next season, of course not for free?

Thanks, but sorry, I do not take money and do not plan at the moment to reveal my strategy. Maybe in the future. We'll wait and see...

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's awesome.
Hopefully u can have continued success!
Sports betting on american football is what keeps my poker bankroll alive. But 100k thats great.
How long is the season?
Or how long did it take you to reach that?

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's awesome.
Hopefully u can have continued success!
Sports betting on american football is what keeps my bankroll alive. But 100k thats great.
How long is the season?
Or how long did it take you to reach that?

Attachments

• ???????? 07-06-2017 013606.jpg
    ???????? 07-06-2017 013606.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 94
ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's all right, if I'm in line, keep in mind

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is geniously!!!!what bookmaker do you work with and do you bet on some event watching the better multiplicator on others Booker's?!

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what bookmaker do you work with and do you bet on some event watching the better multiplicator on others Booker's?!

Vova, I have described higher the answers to your questions. Additional information I still don't give...:(

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vova, I have described higher the answers to your questions. Additional information I still don't give...:(
Ok sorry Granpa, read your thread more attentively.You are my hero!

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on winning such a good amount. Studying teams in detail like you have, thats a reason for your success. Be safe with the money. Times of my messages are random :)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars