Power-Equilab

R

Rocky9812

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi folks! I'm fairly new to the game of poker and I need to know if Power-Equilab is worth the money or if it's a useful tool to use for helping with my skills. Thank you in advance for taking the time to give me your input.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hi folks! I'm fairly new to the game of poker and I need to know if Power-Equilab is worth the money...
Well, the free version will probably serve you well for a long time. I don't see a reason to buy the paid version at this point :unsure:
And even later you might want to explore your options.

hardongear

hardongear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
That site isn't secure. And they expect you to give them your CC/bank info/details? Good luck with that. I may have been born in the dark but it wasn't last night.

Fwiw 20+ year player here. You don't need to be paying for anything if you're just starting out. If wanna pay for something get pay for a HUD. There is enough free info and poker knowledge all over the internet. Use it, study it, play lower stakes(2nl-10nl), gain experience and it's enough to make you winner up too at least 10nl-25nl.

Cheers!!!

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
That site isn't secure. And they expect you to give them your CC/bank info/details?
Eh, Equilab is quite well known, it passes anti-virus checks, and all it takes to download is to create a free account with username and email. One could use even 10 minute mail to do that.

hardongear

hardongear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
None of that changes the fact you would entering you CC or bank info into a non secure site. Argue it with Windows.

Why would I new player who's first starting out and who doesn't need such software bother? Likely pretty easy to find a site that sells basically the same product but is actually secure and has a HTTPS certificate.
Screenshot 24

Cheers!!!

hardongear

hardongear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Not that you need it starting out as a new player OP but here's their direct competition. They have a nice secure website to enter your CC and bank info into. Plus they have videos to show how it works over a reading manual. It's also a lifetime license not a recurring monthly/yearly payment.
https://www.flopzilla.com/

Cheers!!!