Please explain to me, I am very puzzled.

F

Fov-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TH
Chips
I am looking for a way to learn about gtowizad

Attachments

• 1724827789782.jpg
    1724827789782.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 7
Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I am looking for a way to learn about gtowizad

Well, I don't use this product but I'll try to give some answers.

On the lower right area it shows that you have selected aces for more careful inspection, and it shows that for each AA combo the most profitable action (+EV 8.02) in long term is to raise your aces by 3.5BB.

On the upper right area you can see the color codes that the software has given to each hand according the the action that is most profitable. Can you see the number 29.7% on the red? It means that 29.7% of all hands are hands that can be raised with.

The green box shows you a number 52.8%. If you now look at the left side of the image you can see that about half of the hands are green. And blue ones you simply fold.

Those hands that have two colors like 98s mean that you should raise only rarely with that hand but mostly just call.

And can you spot the all-in hands? Only A9o, A2o and 33 have some brown in them but you don't really go all-in in this particular scenario mostly at all.

Last edited:
F

Fov-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TH
Chips
ฉันไม่ได้ใช้ผลิตภัณฑ์นี้ แต่ฉันจะพยายามให้คำตอบบางอย่าง

ที่บริเวณด้านล่างขวา แสดงให้เห็นว่าคุณได้เลือกเอซแล้วเพื่อการตรวจสอบอย่างรอบคอบยิ่งขึ้น และยังแสดงให้เห็นว่าสำหรับคอมโบ AA แต่ละชุด การกระทำที่ทำกำไรได้มากที่สุด (+EV 8.02) ในระยะยาวคือการเพิ่มเอซของคุณ 3.5BB

ที่บริเวณด้านขวาบน คุณจะเห็นรหัสสีที่ซอฟต์แวร์กำหนดให้กับแต่ละมือตามการกระทำที่ทำกำไรได้มากที่สุด คุณเห็นตัวเลข 29.7% บนสีแดงหรือไม่ หมายความว่า 29.7% ของมือทั้งหมดเป็นมือที่สามารถขึ้นได้

กล่องสีเขียวแสดงตัวเลข 52.8% หากคุณมองไปที่ด้านซ้ายของรูปภาพ คุณจะเห็นว่ามือประมาณครึ่งหนึ่งเป็นสีเขียว ส่วนมือสีน้ำเงินนั้นคุณเพียงแค่พับไพ่

ไพ่ที่มีสองสี เช่น 98 หมายความว่าคุณควรเรสไพ่ในมือนั้นไม่บ่อยนัก แต่ส่วนใหญ่แค่ตามเท่านั้น

แล้วคุณมองเห็นมือที่เล่น All-in ไหม? มีเพียง A9o, A2o และ 33 เท่านั้นที่มีไพ่สีน้ำตาล แต่ในสถานการณ์นี้ คุณไม่ได้เล่น All-in เลย
thanks