Is GTO Wizard Begginner Subscription worth it?

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi! 🙋‍♂️

As the title says, I'm looking for opinions about the GTO Wizard Begginner subscripiton. Does it have enought resources for it to be worth it? I'm pretty commited to give it a shot for at least one month and see how it goes, but I will be happy to hear opinions of somebody who knows more then me about GTO Wizard.

I'm mainly buyin the begginner sub for the unlimited spots on practice mode, of course I will make use of whatever I can with the begginner sub, but is it worth it tho? Is there others solver for free as good as GTO out there?

Thanks!

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
There seems to be some buzz over that product but in my opinion that's all it is.
A site that doesn't allow potential customers to even see the pricing without creating an account is a crappy one. Although Google can find it without login.
The cheapest tier lets you to analyze only 50 hands/month. Not a good deal!

E

Ekuul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
There seems to be some buzz over that product but in my opinion that's all it is.
A site that doesn't allow potential customers to even see the pricing without creating an account is a crappy one. Although Google can find it without login.
The cheapest tier lets you to analyze only 50 hands/month. Not a good deal!
Agree regarding pricing. A very old saying is if you have to ask the price you cant afford it.
I apply this everywhere.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've not looked at the beginners subscription, but the free version is pretty good for preflop and to analyse one hand a day. Honestly the preflop charts are super useful. In terms of post flop study I use GTO+ which is a one off purchase for $75 or so. I prefer this than paying $x per month (i have no idea how much it actually is). However I will say that it is super useful for looking at a spot quickly

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've not looked at the beginners subscription, but the free version is pretty good for preflop and to analyse one hand a day. Honestly the preflop charts are super useful. In terms of post flop study I use GTO+ which is a one off purchase for $75 or so. I prefer this than paying $x per month (i have no idea how much it actually is). However I will say that it is super useful for looking at a spot quickly
I will take a look at this GTO+ that you mentioned. Does it have a practice mode by the way? GTO Wizard cost $49 a month, but $39 annually. Expensive, however I'm giving it a try to see if I find it worth the cost.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I will take a look at this GTO+ that you mentioned. Does it have a practice mode by the way? GTO Wizard cost $49 a month, but $39 annually. Expensive, however I'm giving it a try to see if I find it worth the cost.
Yeah you can play against any database that you've run.

GTO wizard is very expensive, very good, but still I think GTO+ (or piosolver) are better value

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi! 🙋‍♂️

As the title says, I'm looking for opinions about the GTO Wizard Begginner subscripiton. Does it have enought resources for it to be worth it? I'm pretty commited to give it a shot for at least one month and see how it goes, but I will be happy to hear opinions of somebody who knows more then me about GTO Wizard.

I'm mainly buyin the begginner sub for the unlimited spots on practice mode, of course I will make use of whatever I can with the begginner sub, but is it worth it tho? Is there others solver for free as good as GTO out there?

Thanks!
I find it too expensive, unless you are in a good level already.