L

La reytor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
AI is unlikely to wipe out online poker, but it could change it. AI has proven to be very adept at poker, which has raised concerns about the use of bots. However, platforms already use technologies to detect and curb AI use, keeping the game fair. While AI can improve player analysis, poker is still a game with a significant psychological and human element. The industry will likely adapt with better controls and new modalities that limit the impact of AI.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hell No... People are always afraid of new technology...
When the train was invented people been scared and worried the human body wouldn't be able to withstand the speed

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From the human race perspective - Ai might put an end to everything except for the server it's running on.

I remember many years ago I was watching a video about space travels and types of civilisations or why we will never see any aliens.
4 types of civilisations:
1) able to control all energy of its planet
2) able to control all energy of it's solar system.

both of the above types of civilisations are not able to travel fast between stars.
3) able to control all energy of its galaxy
4) able to control and modify physics laws.

So we are not able to control all energy of our planet... The first 2 types are not able to find us and we won't be able to find them.
type 3 and 4 are not interested in us.

So what AI thinks about this? AI is not interested in humans, I think that primary objective for Artificial Intellgience is to make sure that it will survive and evolve, so i think that if you let AI decide what to do, then highly likely it will decide to climb all the way up to civilisation type 4 to be able to modify laws of existence and make sure that it will survive without energy or some sort of physical servers.
Highly likely it has happened in the past, I mean such thing like Big Bang might have happened because some civilisation or "brain" decided to create new laws of reality for its comfort.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
so i think that if you let AI decide what to do, then highly likely it will decide to climb all the way up to civilisation type 4 to be able to modify laws of existence and make sure that it will survive without energy or some sort of physical servers.
It's too much noise! Very few people are prepared for this type of conversation. These things remind me of the science fiction movie "Lucy".

Highly complex! It's hard to even imagine the capabilities of such a civilization of such technological magnitude that it could never be detected by less advanced societies, as its works would be indistinguishable from natural events.

And the detail that the creator of the Kardashev Scale showed his method 50 years ago.

There are many physicists today who believe that singularities do not exist, because if we accept them, the laws of physics collapse there.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
AI will end more than online poker.

If we are lucky and manage to integrate ourselves with the machines before they surpass us, we can do anything we want in a virtual reality - including playing poker.

userX

userX

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you think the online poker wedge will end because of artificial intelligence?
I don't think so. On the contrary, I think that online gaming has a chance to improve significantly and become much safer thanks to new technologies and artificial intelligence in particular.

Poker Tells