thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So three and half years ago quit playing poker my buddy had two autistic children he was from egypt whom were struggling with school learning anything>>>I had an ex girlfriend who helped her son for years and my mom had helped autistic kids so did their suggestions and focused on helping those two boys over 5 years:) I did well with them and both can read and write and do cursive and numbers etc...This was a full time thing working with them on speech at first daily....So anyway stepped away from my pursuits....I then last month came home to Michigan after being in florida for 27 years. First 28 in michigan so saw wsop mi was merging nevada nj and michigan that happened like a week ago so I signed up and started playing so far 5 freerolls an 4th and an 10th today...4th earlier this week...ELVIS24tilts there. I am also signed up but not played yet on pokerstars mi Elvis2024tilts and betmgm mi or party elvis24tilts. Ill keep posting on how I do how I feel the RNG's are etc...So far im ok with wsop mi but always liked stars best of all software....I play acr as thetick33777 but hate the rng with a passion i play on everygame thetick33ip at times...am gonna check some other software out...ON replay im Elvis55rulez . Look forward to being back at cc with all my old friends and playing events and especially the league stuff which I think is the best in the world.... Thank you cc and anyone hit me up as friends here facebook etc... My plan is to make enough money to get a cottage house on lake and fish a lot....All i want is a down payment as raise my credit...I am ssdi for my heart which works at about 23% but it doesnt limit me like other people I still do most things....Not skyjumping etc... also had a broken neck in past lol....But i go up and down stairs daily try to walk up to 3 miles etc.. Best advice ever given in poker dan neg said have a full life love happiness then make poker a sideline thing...The wins will come

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hey, welcome back Robert! Nice to see you again! 🙂

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, welcome back Robert! Very interesting what happened in ur life. Good luck.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
today is main reason took those years off besides the kids being full time work....I am hanging on into the bronze freeroll but today was BRUTAL....

canuck tricked me with pocket kings think in double trouble game the rtc game missed a move cause dont know all the players and then took bad beats those are replays but damn if wsop for money michigan aint a trip ....took three horrendous beats with flopped boats that lost to higher runner runner.. boats but butt butthole moves calls on all ins pre flops queen 4 off king 5 off and beat up on kings and queens aces held up so far all day though...but how you are in 5 or more dollar buy ins and you call your stacks off out of position with those garbage hands i dont know....but ya got the notes guess plenty of very loose players still in america

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
so ya im back very happy to be playing again was very unexpected and soo happy to be back to family before was too late :)

WSOP